2 Families Cuming Together (freeform, incest)

Started by Chreestafer, February 22, 2020, 11:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

So I have this idea set up in the group stories also. Yet a solo of this idea sounds great to me also :)

I have this idea rolling around in my head that I'd love to see played out.

The basic concept, which is an idea that can grow and be worked on, is that a couple meet, be it at a bar, club, school, work. They date, fall in love and finally decide to get married.  The thing is, both are from an active incestuous family. So the story would not only involve the couple, but both families meet for quiet a unique wedding ceremony.

It's a simple concept. I will be playing the Groom. As for immediate family for him I'd love to have a mom dad and sister.  The bride's side and any extended family can be situated as needed.

If interested state your position of interest and any ideas you'd like to see :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Still looking to get this going. So friendly bumping :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List