Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Wish granted. Granter of wishes is partially deaf, mishears leg as lake. You drown.

I desire a cheeseburger.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, *Looks up as whistling sound is heard before subtly slides to the left as Stone is crushed by a giant replica of a cheeseburger designed to serve as decoration.*

I wish I had Nicholas Cage's stealing abilities he had in the National Treasure movies.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

justme4386

Granted, fortunately it comes paired with a great consciousness for what's right and wrong and you just know you can't commit such wrongs as to use them.

I wish an end to hunger in the world.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MelisaArtemis

Granted.... but now everyone in the world are uncurably obese.

I wish that... this wish isn't corruptable :'D

Autumn52

Granted now everything you ever wished for is yours......including that Santa is real and the Easter Bunny and Elves and you get the point.

I wish that I could restart the last 6 years....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

inghippo

You can easily accomplish this by using the setInterval() method with a negative integer on last version of google chrome.
The only downside is tha you will replay again and again the single day forever xD

I wish to get surprised by someone!

Autumn52

The down side is that you have to adopt the kitty.

I wish I would be healthy again.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Angelic Kitten

Muh~hah~hah~ha~ha~ha~~~! 

(*Reincarnates you into a healthy house fern.  You now spend your days in the sunlit window making air breathable for us, and wait patiently for your daily water.  You'll get to do this day in and day out because... no how bored you get, you'll always have your health*)

Humans have made a mess of everything.

(*meow*)

I wish for nothing less than Feline World Domination!

(*purrs contently dreaming about a world not dominated by thumbs*)

Raef

You get your wish but every kitty gets hooked on fine, high grade cat nip and society comes crumbling down in a matter of dog years.

I wish I was the green lantern!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Autumn52

You are now This Green Lantern, wish granted....

I wish my heartfelt wishes were not corruptible :'( .

Raef

Touche!

Since you haven't specified what your heartfelt wish was it is classified as nothing and is not corrupted as you wish. You get a lot of nothing in return though.

I wish I had wings!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

justme4386

You do now... Too bad that they are too big to fit under any clothes and too small to be useful for anything but weird looks and snide remarks.

I wish for world peace!
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Angelic Kitten

*moves you to a world desolate of life, except for you*

You're now living in a world of peace.

ummm...

I wish i could think up a good wish that wont be corrupted...

Mikem

Your wish is granted.

Your head suddenly divides by zero and explodes because thinking of something that is incorruptible in a corrupted world is impossible.

I wish a girl would randomly approach me with an enticing offer.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Angelic Kitten

The most fashioned challenged, neurotic, socially inept, ugliest, girl from your nightmares sashays (sort of if you can call it that...) up to you and whispers sweet nothings in your ear looking for 'something'.

The experience is bad enough to (almost) turn you off on the entire gender.

Wishes guys could be a little more sensitive and could see the female point of view more...

Mikem

Guys not only become more sensitive to your feelings and views, but too sensitive, and turn into girls themselves. Now they start having their own feelings and views and the whole situations boils down to a massive cat fight over who will listen to who first. Words are exchanged and maybe some hair pulling.

QuoteThe most fashioned challenged
Eh, okay.

Quoteneurotic
Hm..

Quotesocially inept
Oh that's no problem. I am too.

Quoteugliest girl from your nightmares
My view of what's ugly goes pretty far back, considering what's ugly for some is hot for me. But ugliest? I'm thinking mouth sores and warts right?

QuoteThe experience is bad enough to (almost) turn you off on the entire gender.
Aww, but I like the females.  :-(

- -

I wish I could drive a tank for a day.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Wispyr

Granted, but the tank is in a war zone and has been marked for elimination by the terrorists.

I wish my job wasn't so frustrating that I've decided to leave.

Mikem

Quote from: Wispyr on April 30, 2015, 06:57:59 PM
Granted, but the tank is in a war zone and has been marked for elimination by the terrorists.

*smirks* I'd like to see them try.

Passing Wispyr's on.

My Ons & Offs

RavensOnyx

Your wish has been granted. 

You know longer find your job frustrating at all; however, this is due impart to some brain damage which causes you to not feel stress, anger, or frustration.  Meaning you no longer care about how well your work is and you start to do poorly and is then fired.

I wish I had the ability to hack into any bank and give myself money without leaving a trace and not feeling morally wrong for doing so. 
~"I feel a sin comin' on...I got a shiver down to the bone"~
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=229207.msg11247656#msg11247656">

Angelic Kitten

Wish granted, unfortunately you learned your mad Hacker Skillz from a hacker who left you to do the dirty work.  They have in turned, hacked your account, and left you penniless.

I wish my allergies would just go away.

:'(

Merry Gentry

Granted, but now you can't smell or taste anything as the removal process has dulled all your senses

I wish I never had to sleep
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Angelic Kitten

Granted, you never have to sleep now, though you still feel all the effects of sleep deprivation, so youre delusional, listless, and tired all the time...

I wish i had a brand new lucky penny.

Asphodel Terrarium

Granted. You have your lucky penny with you. However, it began absorbing your life power as it grants you luck. So your life span shortens a moon everytime you got lucky like getting a six in rolling the dice.

I wish for a flying broomstick. A good Comet 260.

Princeoflight

It flies, in fact it takes you out of the field of Earth and into space, where it can no longer fly, leaving you helplessly marooned.

I wish my crush liked me back

Nic

Wish granted, your crush starts to like you back more and more, obsessing, and starts to become a really creepy stalker, :P

I wish I could read some peoples minds, when I want to :)