Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Sadly I think it has more to do with silencing this thing asap then being helpful," Jake said with a rueful smile.

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah nods her head and so does the other Hannah. " Ah okays. So, we better get going then."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Jen's phone rang again, causing her to swear under her breath. "Get on board, I'll be with you in a second, just need to deal with this."

Lady Temptress

The real hannah tilts her head with raised brows and her gaze drifts to Jen. " Deal with what?" she questions in a curious tone of voice.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Jake had caught sight of the name on the phone by accident. "Take it from me you don't want to know," he said. "If this person is calling something very bad is happening."

Lady Temptress

Hannah sighs, the real one. " Well, lovely. Time for our next adventure." Smirk.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We'd better go," Jen said, returning. "Our little visitor appears to be trying to open an interdimensional gateway, they just gave us permission to use whatever force we deem necessary to stop it."

Lady Temptress

" Alright. We are ready to go. " Hannah the real one remarks and she helps the other Hannah with her Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

As they clambered on board Jen followed having spoken to the pilot. She was carrying a heavy looking suitcase in one hand.

"I'm guessing these are new weapons?" original Jake asked her.

"Scans have shown the creature has some kind of energy field around it," she said, opening the suitcase to show unusual guns and ammunition. "Bullets won't have any effect, these energy-based bullets though should work a treat."

Lady Temptress

Both Hannah's and the other Jake just sit in the car listening to the other two talk, while they make their way to the next destination.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Does the agency just have this tech lying around?" Jake asked, eyebrow raised.

"Well, better to be prepared for something that doesn't happen than unprepared for something which does," Jen replied with a laugh.

Lady Temptress

Hannah just sits and listens as Jake and Jen talk plans.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Got any questions about our world while we're here?" the other Jake asks. "I doubt we'll get this chance again."

Lady Temptress

" What's this world like?" The real Hannah asks curiously.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Part of the reason for technology being so high-tech is time travel is common knowledge," Jake replied. "There was a major Time Hunter attack many years ago which we barely repelled, at which point the US Government and the Agency realised we needed all the help we could get, so we clued in our allies and it became an international organisation."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah nods her head. " Thats rather interesting and yet, what can the organization do to help the 5 of us?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Mine can probably do nothing," the fake Jake replied. "I'm not even sure they know we're here and we have no way of communicating with them."

Lady Temptress

" Well, that sucks. So, what are we supposed to do then?"       Asks the real Hannah.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We're just going to have to finish it off," he replied. "Preferably with little or no damage to people or the environment along the way."

Lady Temptress

Hannah just nods her head with a weary sigh that escapes from her lips. " I was afraid of that. Well, we better get this done."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I think we arrived," Jake said, pointing out into an area covered in debris. In the middle of it was a hulking monster which looked like a cross between a bear and a porcupine. "Last chance for anyone to chicken out."

Lady Temptress

Hannah roles her eyes and she smirks. " Let's kick some ass, dears."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Computer, land us as close to the target as possible," she called to the cockpit as she took the guns out, ensuring they were loaded before handing them out. "Our shots need to count, we don't know how many chances we get with this thing if we miss."

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head and she catches the gun thats tossed to her. " Got it. Let's do this."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The plane landed, Jake jumping out after Jen and looking around, confused.

"It was here a second ago, where did it go?" he asked.

"It's a shapeshifter," the other Jake said. "This is where my machine is gonna come in handy."