This is Halloween! M 4 F (anita blake & zombies)

Started by bandit, October 11, 2011, 08:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Hello! Herzlich Willkommen!

It's that time of year and I'm really in the mood for some horror themed RP's! Here are a few of my ideas, if one catches your eye, say something!

Zombie Ideas

The President's Wife - Possible MFF (or not)
When the outbreak happened the secret service immediately split up the President and Vice President, doing all they could to ensure the survival of the US Government and the chain of command. Both were to be transported to secret bunkers where they would attempt to outlast the plague of walking dead and orchestrate the American survival strategy. The only problem was that the President's wife was in New York city doing a book signing and interviews with the media when the outbreak started. Trapped in the city after issues getting her out, the President sent a team of America's elite Delta Force to extract her. Choppers landed on the tower where she was trapped and the team went in. Absolutely nothing went according to plan and the team was trapped at one point on the floor just below the roof. In the end the president's wife, her assistant, and only one of the delta operators survived and escaped.

The game would follow the three of them trying to survive in the face of impossible odds and being cut off from whatever survivors there are. After a week or two of being on the run, the first lady is convinced that there are few if any other survivors. Also, she's not entire sure she believes her husband is still alive and soon turns to the Delta operator for comfort as well as protection....

The Wild West - Heavily inspired by Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Danny was an Irish immigrant who had gone out west to avoid the anti-Irish mood of New York City. What he had found out west was that while few cared about his being Irish, few also cared about him at all. It was a cut throat, eat or be eaten world and he soon fell to being a highwayman and robbing stage coaches and trains. All that had stopped though when he met his wife, a beautiful girl who had fled Russia hoping to make a better life for herself in the American frontier. Things seemed pretty good at first, they had a house and a small plot of land where they bred horses which they then sold to nearly everyone for six counties in any direction.

Everything changed though when the dead started rising from the grave.

Anita Blake Setting Ideas

I have a handful of characters that I have played in various Anita Blake non-cannon roleplays and would love to play out some of their back history. I have a group of vampires all made by the same master vampire and there is one in particular who's history I'd like to add some detail to and depending on the era you like possibly another. I'm going to post links to the character bios of these two vampires in order of who I'd prefer to play...

Vampires:

Time periods I'm interested in playing:

• Early 1800's America (post 1812)
  • Civil War Era America
  • Depression Era America
  • WWII Era America/Germany/Poland
  • 1950's America
  • 1960's America or Vietnam
  • 1970's America, Israel, Afghanistan,
  • 1980's America, Afghanistan, Panama
  • 1990's America, Kuwait, Iraq
  • Early 2000's America, Iraq, Afghanistan
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

bandit

the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.