Space Slut finds Love [MUL] [VAN] [VAN-E] [UN]

Started by Cyclops, May 29, 2008, 03:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclops

I'm looking for a kind of space hitchhiker and stow-away who is extremely sexually active and has no bones about showing it.  She stows away (or barters passage) on a ship, once in space her true nature of oozing sexuality comes to the surface and she goes after the pilot/owner of the ship trying to entice him to take her.

I'm leaning toward (as the tags say) more vanilla, but I'm a bit undecided, she could be an alien as well with exotic things she can do with her body.  I would prefer she appear human on sight though.  I don't really intend on the play out taking very long, a quick hot segment to run its course, with her perhaps deciding to stay with him.  This also opens up for sequels, which I would also like to pursue if we enjoy playing together.

No specific universe, but overall a rough mesh between Star Wars and Trek.

As a sample of my writing style...  Though it isn't adult oriented...  It is an excerpt from a story I wrote a bit back.

Without a word they group walked around the closed building, large windows revealed a dark lobby of sorts, chairs and tables identified this as some kind of eating establishment.  The woman said, “This would have been called ‘fast food’, the food was supposed to be prepared quickly accurately but without any regard for health or content of the food.”  These people cared so little for their bodies that it was astonishing that any of them ever grew up at all.  The man with the broad shoulders looked like a bouncer - you wouldn’t expect him to have a brain until he started to speak, “Well, I don’t think we can just rush in, we’re going to need an agent here.  This could end up being a long mission.  While I trust the Captain’s assessment we have no idea what the problem is exactly, how it starts or why here.  Do we want to handle the situation ourselves or place a team here?”
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."