Pokemon: End Game 2.0 (Redo)

Started by Wolfy, December 20, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

Ah, I've been craving a pokemon game for the longest time... but I don't think the character I have in mind would fit in with this idea..  ::)

Crash

Name: Madison “Maddie” Bennett
Sexuality: Bisexual (Leans heavily towards women)
Appearance:

Playing Baseball
Casual

Short Bio: Born in Lumiose City, Madison is the third daughter in family of six.  She has always had to compete with her brother and sisters in order to get her parents attention.  It could be family board game night, hopscotch or tic-tack-toe, it didn’t matter.  In the Bennett household you learned early that life was a competition.  It may be a friendly competition (most of the time), but a competition none the less.  In this sort of environment Madison excelled in school and in sports, which she loved, and had any number of hobby and educational choices.  Her family was sure that she was going to pursue baseball, which had been her first love, but when her father took her to her first Pokemon tournament she was hooked.  Professor Sycamore was a family friend and her father talked him into letter her help around the lab when she was 13 years old after school and between baseball practices.  When she graduated her parents gave her her first pokeball and Professor Sycamore the rest of her pokegear.  Since then Madison has traveled all over the Kalos region and beyond to gather and train her pokemon.  The garbled message she received recently took her be surprise and she is curious to see what the strange message has in store for her.

Personality: Madison is competitive in the best sort of way.  She hates to lose, but takes any lose as a learning experience and uses that information to get better.  Madison learned early that those that want to limit themselves to the idea that competition is fair are usually the ones that end up in second place.  She isn’t a cheat per say, but if her competition resorts to underhanded tactics she has no problem doing the same to even the field.  This has led to her odd fascination with Dark pokemon.  When not competing or training in pokemon she loves playing baseball (even just catch) and watching sports, however she is no tomboy.  Madison loves girly things like flowers, cute fairy pokemon, and shopping.  She also enjoys spending time with friends and team mates, singing off-key and sushi.

Pokemon:
Liepard, Bisharp, Sandslash, Cofagrigus, Infernape, Poliwrath

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Wolfy

Where would I even put an OOC thread..T-T

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

E1Alpha

Either Exotic Bondage... Or Extreme if there's anyone that feels like like messing with the more bestial pokémon.

EDIT: Ah, a downside of having mostly a male audience for this RP: Most of the female characters have a preference for other females xD
I think there will be war between the males to get a shot

King Serperior

Quote from: Wolfy on January 03, 2015, 10:47:24 PM
Where would I even put an OOC thread..T-T
I would honestly say the game should be no higher than Bondage-Human, but if people want to have human-Pokemon relations, then Exotic-Bondage it should be.  I don't think Pokemon games should ever be extreme, but that's my opinion.
Quote from: E1Alpha on January 04, 2015, 01:22:00 AM
EDIT: Ah, a downside of having mostly a male audience for this RP: Most of the female characters have a preference for other females xD
I think there will be war between the males to get a shot
True.  That tends to be the problem.  That said, I think I'll just poof away from the game, if only because I fear I am way too overloaded on games and this game is looking bigger and bigger by the minute.  So, I'll be taking my leave.  Good luck, everyone!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

pendarious

well since it seems a few people have dropped out...and I am still interested (was dragged away for holidays and all)

here is my character from before (I changed a few of the pokemon but only slightly) if you still want a person or two to join *shrugs*

Name: Ariana Aomori
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Appearance:

Short Bio: Ariana was born the daughter of an Ex-Team Rocket Executive and a Pokemon researcher. She spent her childhood learning about Pokemon of all kinds and took a special interest the Mythos surrounding the world. She grew up often studying or when she wasn't doing that she was out gambling and making money in order to buy Pokeballs. She was originally born in Saffron city in the Kanto region and that was also where she spent most of her childhood but when she was fifteen her family moved to the Kalos Region where she has spent the last four years.

Personality: Some would call her sarcastic and even fox like. She can often be found just relaxing or gambling. She isn't exactly the nicest person in the world but she is loyal to those she considers her friends. Her worst qualities are her cynicism, sadism, and twisted sense of humor. She also likes to play pranks and tease people.

Pokemon:

1. Honchkrow
2. Sylvion
3. Metagross
4. spiritomb
5. Delfox
6. Lucario
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Crash

My girl does lean heavily towards women, but I would have just chosen Lesbian if I was going to rule out the boys.  I don't plan too.  She may be more up for a tthreesome (or group) than a m/f relationship if the game goes that way, but she is open to the experience.

Wolfy

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220891.0

Here is the OOC.

And here are my thoughts on Pokephilia:

If you wish to...mate, with your pokemon, I have nothing against it, I participate in such roleplays just fine, but I know that some people would find it....questionable.

So, for this roleplay, IF you decide to have sexual relations with your Pokemon, or someone else's pokemon (With them playing said Pokemon), please create a thread in the Extreme section and link it in a post, either in the main thread or OOC. That way we can still have this facet open to us, without having to force anyone to read something they aren't into, even accidentally. We'll still say that it happened, but the details will be elsewhere.

Does that work for everyone?

Crash

Works for me, but are you okay with my character?

E1Alpha

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SargentToughie

Hey there.

I don't know if you guys are looking for any more characters or not, but if you are feel free to let me know! Also, if I get a yes, how does the M/F ratio look? I can fill either side relatively easily.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, Wolfy!
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

E1Alpha

While Wolfy will have to make the call for another character, our Current M/F ratio is 3M/4F
But most of these Fs are more interested in other Fs, so I think having a larger F population may be beneficial xD

Sagrell

Like the above poster, I don't know if you are looking for more players but I'd to join if you are. This is my character sheet(can easily be converted to a male character if needed):
Name: Angelina Vale
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Appearance:
http://s941.photobucket.com/user/Rin-Impy/media-full/Anime/White-haired-girl.png.html

Bio: Angelina was born on Pummelo Island, one of largest islands in the Orange Archipelago and home of the Orange League Championship. Cousin of the current Orange League Champion, Angelina was introduced to Pokemon and battling at a young age and she took to it quickly, watching every match and learning from her cousin (Resulting in her picking up a love for dragon-types). On her 12th birthday, her cousin gave her her first Pokemon, a Dratini she named "Drake," the two became fast friends and trained hard, with Dratini eventually evolving into a Dragonite. Angelina on her 16th birthday set off for Kanto and since that point has trained and battled her way through every gym and league, winning a few championships and picking up a few new friends on her adventure.

Personality: Angelina is tough like her Pokemon, but at the same time is a quite friendly and outgoing girl. She is jokester and loves to play pranks and tell jokes. She is also loyal to a fault and trusting. The more negative aspects are her stubbornness, her short "Dragon Rage" temper, and her pride, a deadly combo which has gotten Angelina in hot water in the past, but can on occasion help her win battles and even break down mountains.

Pokemon:
1) "Drake" Dragonite
2) "Flare" Charizard
3) "Sky" Salamance
4) "Shadow" Hydreigon
5) "Axe" Haxorus
6) "Fang" Garchomp

AidenWhite

I recently picked up Omega Ruby since it was a remake of my favorite generation and I played it non-stop. It was literally the only game I played for about a week.

That being said, I am interested in making a character if there is space.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.