SmokingCamels

"When injustice becomes the law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson

Beguile's Mistress

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those in touch with it."

~ Jane Wagner

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

SmokingCamels

"If men are so wicked with religion, what would they be without it?"  - Ben Franklin

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Good advice, Lil.

If you’re going through hell, keep going.

-- Winston Churchill

It's not always easy but it's doable.

Autumn52

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 15, 2016, 05:04:48 PM

If you’re going through hell, keep going.

-- Winston Churchill

It's not always easy but it's doable.

Plus you will never find what's on the other side if you give up in the middle. It's worth the fiery walk, the burnt soles of the feet. It's worth everything because life without hope is no life at all. Just my opinion of course.

Love a lot of Winston Churchill quotes. Thanks BeMi.

Hugs for all.

Now one from me

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LordRod

"Glory is being great and helpful." - Simon Bolivar

Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

Beguile's Mistress

Some people will always throw stones in your path. It depends on you, what you make with them. A wall or a bridge?

-- from theprayingwoman.com

AmberStarfire

Chaeronea

Quote from: Codswallop on December 11, 2015, 07:22:53 PM
"Rub her feet."

~Lazarus Long

If you're going to go with quotes from Time Enough for Love then I insist on putting up my favourite -

"Beware of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss." - Lazarus Long.

And seeing as there's been an upsurge in Winston Churchill quotes on this thread lately, have another -

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. "

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Autumn52

Quote from: Chaeronea on April 16, 2016, 09:35:41 PM
And seeing as there's been an upsurge in Winston Churchill quotes on this thread lately, have another -

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. "

This is another one of my favorites, thank you for posting it.

Here is one from me:

"Flowers seem to have the ability to communicate happiness with no words. They are just themselves and each one beautiful in their own way."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Semi Existent Dragon

“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.” Ursula Le Guin
O/O Requests Picture prompts A/A
Details, details, you breathe in when I exhale…

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Rhedyn

Lilias

~Wendell Berry