Pokemon: End Game 2.0 (Redo)

Started by Wolfy, December 20, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Is this game still excepting characters?

Wolfy

We can accept two more. :3

So far we have at least 6 characters, with one  Maybe.

la dame en noir

there are quite a few females in this game.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Wolfy

E1Alpha

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 26, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
there are quite a few females in this game.

Not anymore really. Unless I forgot how to count, it's 3 males and 2 females right now.
Although KS and I both have female characters available to change to

Wolfy

Quote from: E1Alpha on December 27, 2014, 07:12:20 AM
Not anymore really. Unless I forgot how to count, it's 3 males and 2 females right now.
Although KS and I both have female characters available to change to

Did you include mine in that number? It's spoilered on the first page to save space. xD

MissFire

Latooni dropped out, so I'm pretty sure it's 2F, 3M.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

E1Alpha

Aye, I counted yours too, Wolfy. You and MissFire are the only female characters currently present.
And me, KS and Geradine are the 3 male characters here.

But, if we go through a lack of female, I still have another female character in back, and KS can change his character to a female as well.
Though I warn, if I roll a female, that's gonna add another lesbian to the party.

Alias

I think I want to be a part of this. I'll get working on a CS for a female character

azzmeister89

Name: Nathan "Nate" Lock
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: image pending
Short bio: Born and raised in Goldenrod city, Nate Lock always had tickets for big pokemon battles in the arena and as a child spent most of his time hanging out at the Gym there. As a result when he got his first pokemon "cynderquill" Nate had a pretty good head start on pokemon battles. With his dream to find the best battles in the region, Nate set out to find the best pokemon he could so that he could one day stand where all his heroes on TV did. Over the years he has trained and battled with his trusted and best making a name for himself in both the Jhoto and Kanto regions.

Personality: happy and enthusiastic, Nate loves a challenge and this is evident in his pokemon too all of whom are competitive despite having great teamwork. Nate will sometimes get overly focused and as a result forget other things or misread a situation however he is loyal and will protect his friends and ideals.

Pokemon:
1: Arcanine
2: Lapress
3: Pidgeot
4: Typhlosion
5: Sudowoodo
6: Red Garydoss

E1Alpha

Looking at how things are evolving here, it seems like it will end up being 5 people vying for 2 girls (MissFire's character is under the five people)

Oboy... Shots are gonna be fired xD I might end up just switching to my female character to even out the odds a bit more... and to lessen the bloodshed needed for booty x3

MissFire

I thought we all agreed to just be satisfied watching Chisato and Sarah makeout and play grabass?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

E1Alpha

I don't think I remember agreeing to that... Though you've got me even more interested to swap out for my female character now
A hyperactive lil pansexual should be able to make for a fun addition, no?

MissFire

"No, I'm pretty sure you agreed to it. Grr..."
    - Sima Yi

E1Alpha

o.o Eek! *hides behind a Snorlax*

In all seriousness, with that image there aswell, I now just want to bring in my female character, JUST to see how she and Sarah get along x3 they seem like complete opposites, is why

Wolfy

aww..Don't forget about my character...and the guys! xD

Anyway, I think we're almost ready to begin. Hmm....

RPGDreamer

E1Alpha

I think we still have room, but if RPGDreamer here makes another male character for the game, then I'll go ahead and switch to my female character.

Wolfy

MasterOfMyFate

There looks like a lot of people interested. Iunno if there's space for me.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

E1Alpha

New Year made this place very quiet... *peers around*

King Serperior

I'm still around.  Just trying to catch up on things post-holiday that I fell behind on.  >.>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wolfy

Indeeed! :3

Well I am certainly ready to at least get the OOC up and such.

E1Alpha

I say go for it ^^

Though I'm still undecided wether to stick with my male character, or switch to me female

Crash

I can play a female character if you need one.  It may take me a little while to get one written up, but I am game.

Maybe this girl?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious