What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit and a pale yellow silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels

Caedy

I am still in about 1/2 of my uniform: black tanktop, black pants, black slip resistant shoes, socks.  My uniform shirt is currently sitting on the back of my chair. 

No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sheath and a white short jacket with elbow length sleeves and a small red rose pin on the left, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A short sleeved, stretchy orange top (about two sizes too big) over a coffee brown straight skirt with a black waistband. Small gold hoop earrings and my hair bunned by a black hair tie.

Autumn52

Soon I am going to post something awesome in this thread but today isn't that day.

I am wearing pink, warm sweat pants with a night top that is turquoise and a sweater. Thick socks also. It is a little cold today.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

AmberStarfire

A light blue t-shirt and black slacks.

Caedy

Brown pants, brown t-shirt and a pair of flip flops.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

My black dress that zips up the back with the fitted bodice, long sleeves and gathered skirt, white collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels, and silver chain under the collar with a silver locket about the size of a quarter.

Chi

pj pants and a hoodie, short of the house catching fire i'm not going anywhere tonight lol
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless dark blue dress with fitted bodice, gathered skirt and white polka dots and a white belt, sheer beige stockings and beige shoes

Caedy

Grey yoga pants, black t-shirt, flip flops.
Word of the Day

AmberStarfire

Star Wars t-shirt (a grey one with a thing like an at-at on it) and a brown stretchy skirt with a black band. My hair's tied up into a bun with a black hair band, and I have small, gold hoop earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose sleeveless shift and white jacket with elbow length sleeves, a gold dolphin pin on the jacket, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

A dark blue Fifa 16 t-shirt with a dark blue knee-length skirt.

Caedy

Light grey yoga pants, green tank top, and flip flops.
Word of the Day

Belle33

below the knee navy pencil skirt with a geometric print 3/4 sleeve cotton blend top that has four buttons on the left shoulder.  nude slingback pumps i got for next to nothing at an outlet department store

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SapphireHaven

My Quakecon 2015 hoodie and a pair of bright green shorts :)
O/O

Caedy

Dark blue shorts, black tank top, grey sports bra, flip flops. 
Word of the Day

AmberStarfire

A red, black and white patterned top with stripey areas going in different directions all over it (how to describe this?) :D and my black and gold striped knee-length skirt. My hair's bunned with a black hair tie and I have small gold hoop earrings on.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, emerald green long-sleeved silk blouse with gold and green buttons, black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels with an ankle strap.

Rubicon

Grey polo shirt, yellow pajama pants. I am so stylish. I look like casual Friday threw up.

SapphireHaven

Orange and white PJ shorts with little hearts on them and a matching tank top. :) I <3 matching pajama sets XD
O/O

Caedy

My uniform (minus the shirt...that will go on closer to walking out the door):

Black pants, black socks, black no-skid shoes, black tank-top (under shirt) and then my black and grey polo shirt.
Word of the Day

WyldRanger

Light blue jeans, a black batman shirt, black socks and tennis shoes....and a red flannel jacket because it's a bit chilly this morning.