The Vampire Diaries // The Originals Group Request. [Interest Check of Sorts]

Started by xPeachyPuff, February 01, 2014, 06:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

First of all, thank you for reading. I realize this is probably going to be a long shot, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

So...I'm not sure how common/uncommon this request is, but I'm looking into getting a small group together for a story. I've been absolutely dying to play a TVD's/TO's roleplay for quite some time now, so this would work amazingly should I find the people to play it with me. It would be set in New Orleans with some of the cast of The Originals, but would include myself writing as Caroline Forbes. Here are the people I'm looking for, plus some brief info into the story line how I see it, though there would need to be more details added in order to involve everybody. 

Everyone must be able to post Multi Para with decent grammar and spelling; it will make it easier for all of us if we're on the same page. You must also be fairly up to date with the series, though I am thinking of setting this before Klaus and Caroline's scene in Mystic Falls.

Looking for: Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Marcel, Cami, Tyler, Rebekah. (Maybe others, depending on interest, but cannon characters only please.)

Plot: Set pretty much up to date with the series; Tyler has left for New Orleans for his revenge on Klaus while Caroline has started things with Jesse, who has been killed by her friend Elena to save Damon. Deciding to take a break from her friends, Caroline leaves for New Orleans to look for Tyler, despite being pissed; her reason for leaving could also have something to do with Maxfields 'Vampire-eating-Vampire' serum.

Like I said, this needs some work in order to include all the other characters I've listed, but I would really love do chat to some of you! Please message me with you interest! This would probably not be a GMed game, but something everyone can work together on to improve. I hope this makes sense. Also, keep in mind that I'm open for any gender playing the above characters! (:

Please comment here or message me with your interest. I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!

xSnorkleRainbow
♥♥♥

GhettoMagick

Hey I don't know how much people would like being the actual characters I think it would be pretty cool to join a TVD or TO type setting game in the world with none of the cannon characters and have all new original characters in the world.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

xPeachyPuff

Yeah, I guessed that people would be a bit more apprehensive to play cannon characters, but that's really what I'm looking for at the moment. I need my cravings sated, haha. But if someone were to host a TVD's/TO's set game with Original Characters, I may look into joining that. Like I said though, I'm really only looking for a group of cannon characters at the moment. Thank you for your comment though (:

- Rainbow ♥