Supply and Demand

Started by Miss Sykes, February 14, 2019, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Sykes

Somewhere in the wilds of Australia (Location is definitely negotiable) a small diary farm exists, featuring normal diary products, milk, cheese, yoghurt, etc. But with one difference, the products are all made from human milk making them very popular. However with increasing demand and few women willing to sign their lives away a secondary business was created, to change women into cows by force if necessary. The girls are taken from random locations, bars, off the street no one ever sees them go nor ever again.

This is a story of women reduced to beasts, they are kept in a barn, fed diets of cum, and milked on a regular basis. This will be a very dark story involving dehumanisation, bondage, extreme conditions and even downright torture.

Some possible modifications to this story is the inclusion of beastiality, the girls could be enjoyed by animals as well as punishment or even just for the amusement of their captors. I am happy to play multiple girls if you would like.

To an extent this is sort of an anything goes idea within the theme of course

HarrytheCat

Eeeeek !! Lactation and bestiality, who could ask for anything more in a story, I'm a great fan of both (incest too  :)  )? Here I am, on the other side of the planet ready and willing to write with you.

Hope you have a "vacancy". If so, let's discus details.

HarrytheCat
Multiple orgasms? Why not me?
Sigh. God's too cruel, isn't She?