Wiki Question

Started by Machete, May 31, 2010, 11:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

I just uploaded an updated version of my character, Enrica.  How do I go about updating attributes such as time, date, and resolution?

Vandren

What exactly do you mean?

Time and date will change every time a new version is uploaded (these are attributes that are automatically created by the system).

Resolution is also automatically determined by the system based on the file you upload.  If you wish to change the size of the file, you have to do that elsewhere and upload a new version.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Machete

The picture I uploaded today is still coming up with the date of the original date and time of 22:49 on 10 February, which needs to be 31 May.  On top of that, the thumbnail (currently 397x733) needs to be wider than it is tall because that's how the original is laid out (1976x1540). It's probably going to be easier to either have the file deleted for re-upload (it's been marked as such) or a wiki admin to delete the revisions/reverts until the second upload is restored because I managed to flood the file with those since I was still seeing the scrunched picture.

Vandren

Can't help you on the date.  The thumbnail sizes, on the other hand, are standardized (to the best of my knowledge).  However, embedding a pic in a page can have variable size.

(Sorry for the delay, house hunting and moving for the last month.)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Black Orchid

Is this forum jacking? I wanted to know, how to delete an image from the wiki; I didn't mean to post it there...
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 06, 2010, 08:14:24 PM
Is this forum jacking? I wanted to know, how to delete an image from the wiki; I didn't mean to post it there...

It is my understanding you alter the category of the image to [[Category:Delete]]

Source: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Category:Images#How_to_Delete_an_Image

Black Orchid

Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.