Rape, romance and no likelihood of redemption (LF M)

Started by Xue, May 27, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xue

Essentially I'm looking for a “good girl meets bad man” romance with the bad lying at the outer limits.

Whether a futuristic assassin developing an obsession for a target’s daughter, a contract killer picking up some “winding down” entertainment after a hit, or a serial killer abducting their latest victim, he has her, and it's going to be painful and bloody, and terminal. But then he changes his mind and decides to keep her.

Enter romance. But not the hearts and flowers variety. This is not a story where the bad guy changes his ways thanks to the love of a good woman. This is forging a relationship where there isn't supposed to be one.

A Thousand and One Nights meets The Collector meets every action movie where the tough guy has a soft spot.

The purpose is to not only write what will hopefully be some fairly hot rape/dub-con, sadistic, d/s, bondage scenes, but to write the psychological process behind the altered state of affairs and both of them finding their feet, each other and themselves. People are complex, and no one is without redeeming qualities even if redemption itself is out of the question. If he's a sadist, he's going to keep hurting her, he's just not going to kill her. And if she finds something worthy in him, won't that mean accepting him as he is?

OOC discussion will be important in order to get the psychological attractors and vulnerabilities explicit. Complex characters, human rather than evil, are going to be best. Give me sadism as a compulsion and some aspect of integrity, not a single dimensional character who kills kittens for fun. I am happy to work with you to find the right character traits for the girl that hits that sweet spot for your killer. And it will have to be deeper than “a cute blonde with nice tits”. Courage, fortitude, honour, patience, compassion - what is it that will make him think twice about making this the same as every other time.

As it's the dynamic that I want, I am open to the setting - I would prefer contemporary, near future or science fiction, but I can do fantasy for the right scenario. I am happy to world build to a limited extent.

Finally, my writing style has pared down over time and lately I'm tending towards a large vocabulary which is used to find the one perfect word rather than expansive descriptions. I want someone who can get me out of that habit, who can wax lyrical without being ridiculously verbose. Who can encourage me to bring every sense to life. Make me aspire to write better not rest on my laurels.

As I have not been on the site long I am happy to provide a writing sample on request. I can post most days. I have a quirked sense of humour. I also like piña coladas and not getting caught in the rain.

Xue. 

Matthias von Rosenritter

*Offers pina colada*

I may very well be interested in this roleplay, although I will warn in advance that I am new to the site. If you want, you can send me a sample prompt and figure out whether or not my writing is to your taste.

It's 7:00 A.M. almost and my insomnia is rapidly vanishing so, if you are interested, message me and we'll take things from there.
Time is an endless, tortured circle; alpha and omega indistinguishable from one another in the empyrean flow.