Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Why couldn't you just wish me well? Why you always got to be so mean to me? No wonder I am leaving you. I am a saint for staying this long. You should thank your lucky stars that I am not vengeful, cause if I was I would put your coffin out in the sun during the heat of the day and open the f**king lid. BYE
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

*hours later.. taps on the inside of the lid*

Hello? Umm.. you were kidding about all that, yeah? I mean.. you wouldn't really.. would you? Hey.. you do realize if I fry.. your veins are gonna burn, don't you? Not just an itch.. noooo, baby.. they are going to feel like you got an army of scorpions crawling around inside you. Hello!! No? That's it! Consider this the last straw. Straw.. yeah.. an eternity of straw poking every soft bit of that sweet skin.. see how you like it. Hello!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I am soooo serious. Just so you know, George the purple vampire made me not you. So if you fry I will be just fine, thank you very much

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

George? That little runt that lives in a cave? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Lots of nice ghouls live in caves.. but.. have you seen his back? And what's with that walk he does? Bela Lugosi.. meets Barney Rubble.. that your thing these days? Oh well.. There's a leggy thing with violet eyes and this thing she does with her hands.. phew.. yeah.. have fun with the 1930s throwback. By the way.. his place smells. So I've heard. I wouldn't step inside even at stake-point. Good riddance, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

*rolls his coffin outside into the blister sunlight, laughing evilly all the time making scratching noises on his lid*

Did you say something blue one?

Mordred

*hits a few buttons.. lures a bit of shadow.. makes a few calls.. coffin converts into Death-Mobile.. and scurries into a dimly lit time-zone.. while minions are sent in the hoards to take are of the wicked one knows as Xandi.. to throw her in my dungeon.. as I ponder how to proceed to make her existence quite tormented*

Oh yeah.. and you are dumped. Can't dump me.. I had it drawn up in court.. all legal like. So.. na na na na naaaaaaaa na!

Now.. where's my Count Chocula?
*See Pillory*

WildCat

Precious Mordred, I'm sorry. It's just that I love you too much. I will miss you always. *gentle kiss*
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Mordred

Wild beauty.. you make me realize I miss one thing I can't ever have. A heart. My love for you is so intense, yet this empty, lifeless thing in my chest reminds me.. I'm no good for you. See how there is no beat? No quickening that should be crazily pounding as I look into those precious eyes I do so adore? I must free you. Send you towards a creature of warmth that your heart can press against.. for that wild exchange of pulsating rhythm that you deserve. And I.. will fall deep into the earth.. until I know you are safe from my darkness. *softly kisses* Farewell, sweet one.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Whenever we fight you disappear for years at a time and "take to the ground." That is not a healthy way of dealing with conflict resolution and its damned irritating to try to hell at you when you're six feet under. I can't take this anymore, I'm finished with you once and for all. Why don't you just STAY in the ground and keep me out of my misery!

Mordred

Are you again going on about those '11 Steps'? What.. like the steps to free me of my blood addiction? How well did that go? I was 3 steps from becoming the walking dead.. you know.. the sort that shuffle and can't think? Ok.. yeah, so that's me without coffee, also. Ha ha! Ok, my juicy little beauty.. your days of parking that sweet ass on my coffin as you taunt me with your veins.. are at an end. And no.. I'm not taking to the ground. I'm taking to the sweet sands of the Bahamas. I hear the night life there is quite.. delicious. One ticket. Later, gorgeous! You can keep my box. Put all those self-help books in it. Or Jello. Your choice. *fades before she can whack him*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Finally, some peace and quiet.

(just kidding!!!! You know I love your blabby ways ;) )

Mordred

*gestures.. pointing first at her.. then at himself.. then along his neck.. with tongue hanging out.. head falling to the side.. then waves as he sticks out his tongue.. before jumping into a shadowy vortex.. his swirl of blue stirring into the utter darkness*
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I not sure but I thought I already broke up with you, something about color and warmth, but I must confess I think I may have been a bit hasty, in my decision. But then my season is coming soon, and I do need bright sunny not cool colors, not matter how alluring.

So I guess this is not going to work, at least until next season.

Mordred

You, sexy little thief.. stole the words right outta my fang-filled lips. There is no place for dark blue shadow under your pesky sun, is there? That overinflated fireball is highly overrated. When you realize.. I might, might.. give you another chance. But only if you properly grovel. I do have my ancient and archaic standards to uphold. :P
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Nope...not going to work, after the hot weather of July....I may take you back, by then I will be a bit frazzled from all my summer time activities.

Hmmm  I think it is not groveling that would actually sway any decision you make concerning myself.

Autumn52

Summer I am sorry but I like to be the pretty one in a relationship and you clearly win that title by a mile. I can't live in your shadow. I am to shallow to be the wind beneath your wings so I  will leave you to find someone who can be the wind beneath my wings. Love ya though.

Mordred

It's clearly going to be the death of me.. again.. if I don't get myself at a safe distance from that deliciously wicked mind of yours. Yeah.. think I don't hear you filing away at the hinges of my box, late in the day.. creeping into my mad dreams? Why do you think I wake looking even more disturbed than normal? Lack of sleep! Ah haaaa, yeahhh.. that very file you now hold! Silver, is it? *shakes head* Thought we had it all, gorgeous.. but clearly, you have a sinister sense of humor. Time for me to find a deep hole and ponder my place in this modern world. Later, my scrumptious!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

What this file? *holds up the silver file* I don't know what you mean. I have been using my time wisely. *opens a closet full of crosses, wooden stakes, and silver chains* You see, I have all I need to keep you here if I so desire it. You are lucky that I am ready to torment someone new. But just remember I know where you are at all times and I am keeping my little trinkets.

Bye handsome

Mordred

I know.. despite that.. *eyes the closet with the assortment of wicked tools.. stifling a large swallow*.. arsenal.. you are holding back tears. No.. don't cry. No, really.. I beg you. It won't work. Hold them back. I'm warning you. It'll just make you feel foolish later. Seriously. No, really. Ok.. I can see you want privacy when you let those tears pour. Right? Yeah? Ok. *looks around.. suddenly needing to make a quick exit.. feeling quite foolish* Ok then.. some day, unexpectedly.. you will shed one big tear. It might come with a long, drawn out yawn. But I know.. it'll be for me. Yes, it will. So.. umm.. yeah. Later, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

*cries, lots and lots of tears begin flowing from my eyes*

I will shed tears for you.....I am already. TEARS OF JOY. *laughing so hard*

I will think of you years from now and how you couldn't wait to get away from me. I will smile at the thought that I can make a vampire cowar in the dirty. I also will think of how much fun it has been to torment you day and night. You sure we should break up, I am beginning to miss you already?

Mordred

*suspiciously eyes the tears.. wondering what's being held behind her back.. until those lips erupt into laughter*

Ok.. where the hell's a stake? I can't take this torment! Sun! Yeah.. you.. out there.. waiting.. come on! Get your ass up there now! Do me in! Scorch my dead ass once and for all!

*waits.. then sighs* Ok.. not gonna be that easy.

Ok, you. Look.. you can keep the castle. Keep the coffins. Hell, take 'em down to the cemetery. I'm sure you can sell them. That one behind you.. the one you have a table cloth thrown over? Solid gold! A gift from an old Transylvanian friend. But me? I'm outta here! Yeesh.. your blood came with a hefty price. My sanity! I'd give it back but.. well.. you always whine about me making a mess. Ok.. it's been.. a trip! Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

My dearest vampire

your selfish, you take my win, my blood, and the toys from the toy box keep going missing. I just cant take it anymore.  YOu can keep the lego's but i want my slinky back. I know you have it.

Love

dolly

Mordred

My Abandoned.. and yes.. Adorable Dolly..

Such accusations upon my misunderstood and yes, quite innocent dark soul.. nearly cause me to shed a bright red tear. *tries to squeeze one out.. even jabs a tiny wooden stake (aka toothpick) into his thumb.. but no use*

As you see, I have returned the slinky. Sorry about tying you up with it.. but well.. yes.. you do lure my lecherous nature. I had to have my wicked way with you one last time. Thank you for the Lego's. And the blood. Mmmm.. yes, you are sweet, my succulent little toy.

I now seek to find your double. A limited edition copy of your model. I don't expect her to have your juicy bad side.. but perhaps in time, she can be trained.

Farewell, my tasty little morsel..

'Dred
*See Pillory*

freakforlife

Sorry it just wasn't meant to be. 

Sincerely,
Freak  O:)

Mordred

I'm not even going to ask who's lipstick you got all over your face. I don't want to know. Whoever she is, she can have you. I thought we made a good pair.. apparently not. Enjoy your life of freakiness without this bit of dread. Later!
*See Pillory*