Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

10, I never thought I would envy the sea.... but now I do.

TheLegionary

10, because I have never seen a tattoo so strategically placed.

Peccavi

10, because I have never seen a towel so strategically placed.

O:)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

TheLegionary

10, because this girl is waiting for my avatar to lay on her.

Nitro

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Shadowclaw

8 Quality GIF, but its loop is too obvious. Too bad we can't use mouse hover activated GIFs in here. I've seen them before on other sites. Fun feature! Hey! That should be added as an optional avatar feature! I saw one once where if you hovered your mouse over it something would attack. An animal or a kitty cat or something.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Renegade Vile

3 - Not my cup of tea, as many probably have already noticed. It's also not as eye-catching as a few others of its type that I did give at least a 5.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Shadowclaw

8. I really like use of colors in your Avatar and lack of heavy lines. Who's the artist?

King Serperior

7, reminds me of Blade, but I am not certain

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Shadowclaw on April 14, 2014, 12:43:10 PM
8. I really like use of colors in your Avatar and lack of heavy lines. Who's the artist?

I haven't the faintest, actually. It's artwork made for each character in the newest installment of Samurai Warriors, a series of games by Tecmo Koei. The art book it's scanned from by a fan site (legally) will likely mention the artist in question, but I couldn't find who it was. Keep in mind that I did color correct it to make it stand out more. It's excellent art for the atmosphere Hanzo thrives in, but it needs to be a bit more vibrant for a forum avatar.

Original Thread:
6 - You can do better, King Serperior.

Belle33

Interesting.  I thought Hattori Hanzo was just a character in the Kill Bill movies. It's nice to learn new things, and I like the wider view. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

King Serperior

6 - It's a good avatar, but does nothing for my tastes, sorry.  *Offers chocolate in return for no throwing of objects*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Anesa

0 for the bug, but 10 for KS!   :P

King Serperior

10 for the avatar and +5 if I can spank you  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Anesa

I came over here to give my butt a rest!   :P

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Belle33 on April 14, 2014, 06:47:41 PM
Interesting.  I thought Hattori Hanzo was just a character in the Kill Bill movies. It's nice to learn new things, and I like the wider view. 

A lot of people seem to, but the name is used in popular fiction a lot. The "real" Hanzo was a retainer for Ieyasu Tokugawa in Feudal Japan, during the Unification of the islands. He served as a samurai and commander, but is most notably remembered for the rumors surrounding his status as a ninja master, leading a clan of those spies from his home of Iga. Hence why there are tons of fictional ninjas who just happen to be called Hanzo in everything from movies, to manga/anime, to video games. The one here just happens to be Tecmo Koei's interpretation, which is suitably over-the-top.

Original Thread:
7 - I preferred your previous one, even though it would normally be the other way around if I look at past tastes... I don't know why.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

ornito

10. I like your avatars. Very amusing. * and I took that piece of chocolate you had offered me *  ;)
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Blythe

10. I think I've rated a couple of your avatars before, ornito; they're always pretty good-looking. ^^

Nitro

Renegade Vile

7 - For Syanyte; may you be epic for years to come.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish