Pet shop of pleasures (Hot and deadly plots)

Started by Liam, December 22, 2009, 01:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Inspired by the anime "Pet shop of horrors" where people could buy "exotic" animals that were somehow dangerous and at the same time unique, I thought about making a possible roleplay series with different possible "exotic animals" for my character to buy. Each pet would have it's own characteristics and my character would have to take different precautions having them, depending on the nature of the pet.

The idea is to have a little story with my character and the monster pet, where they first know eachother, get intimate, and then, just like in the series, something goes wrong at the end and my poor character dies (or maybe not, if I feel like sparing the man). The pets will be something like a sexual monster slave for my character, but the way they react to his commands and orders may vary depending which pet it is... some may be very docile and obedient, and some may be a bit hostile.

My character will buy a pet to seek for a different kind of companion, one that would please him sexually and would also become a personal treasure.

Here are the options. If you like any of those, feel free to let me know. You can also come up with your own idea for a monster pet and if I find it to my liking then you may use it with me.

Agas - Taken:

Information: She is a Persian demoness of illness, servant of the evil Daevas in their battle aganist Ahura Mazda. She is part of a group of demons who eat the sins of the humans, known as "the Drugs". She personifies evil that is perceived or performed by the eye (her name means "evil eye". for ancient cultures, the eye was the window of the soul ).
Danger Level: 7/10
Docility Level: 4/10
Feeding: She eats the sins of people, in this case his owner, so he must continuously commit sins to keep her satisfied. If she is not fed once per day, she gets very violent.

Contract Obligations:
1) Her owner must satisfy her by committing all kinds of sins and letting her eat them. If the owner hasn't committed any sins, she eat his soul.
2) She needs to watch his owner do something terrible at least once in a week.
3) The sins brought to her must be bad enough for a soul to go to hell.

Marowit - Taken:

Information: Said to be the goddess of nightmares. She can enter the dream world as she pleases and torment any human she wants just to please her evil desires.
Danger Level: 8/10
Docility Level: 5/10
Feeding: She doesn't eat, but she demands total control over her owner's dreams, to enjoy tormenting him as a pay for her services. The nightmares she controls are so powerful that can actually kill a person if she wants.

Contract Obligations:
1) The owner must grant her complete access to his dreams at night.
2) No one but the owner must see her.
3) The owner can't escape from her if he is not pleased with her company, if he tries to do it, she will know and kill him.

Succubus - Taken:

Information: A succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a woman to seduce men in dreams to have sexual intercourse. Succubi draw energy from men to sustain themselves, often until the victim becomes exhausted or dies.
Danger Level: 5/10
Docility Level: 7/10
Feeding: She feeds on human energy during sexual intercourse, so she must have sex with her owner at least twice a day. The energy drain is very powerful and if it happens on the same person often it can kill him. If she doesn't feed on energy she gets violent and disobeys orders.

Contract Obligations:
1) She can't feed on other people's energy, the only one who must be feeding her is her owner.
2) She needs to be taken care of and respected.
3) She must be fed at least twice a day.

Arachne:

Information: Arachne was a great mortal weaver. She boasted that her skill was greater than that of Athena the goddess of crafts, which resulted in a contest between her and the goddess. In the end the mortal weaver won and the goddess turned Arachne into a spider.
Danger Level: 7/10
Docility Level: 7/10
Feeding: While most spiders feed on invertebrates most of the time, they will take vertebrates when they can... the same situation happens with Arachne. She only needs to feed once a day.

Contract Obligations:
1) She must have a big dark room for herself and she must never leave it.
2) She must be fed on a daily base
3) It's completely forbidden to try and take samples of her poison.

Weeping Damsel - Taken:

Information: The spirit of a woman, waiting for her love come back. She is put into a body of a virgin and is constantly looking for the man she lost, weeping and mourning constantly.
Danger Level: 3/10
Docility Level: 9/10
Feeding: She eats food like any normal human.

Contract Obligations:
1) The owner must always pretend he is the love she lost in the past and never break her heart.
2) He must make her believe she is loved and leave her side only for short periods. He must at least share more than half a day by her side
3) Her owner cannot be with another woman in front of her, even if it's a picture or a video. Every evidence of the man with other women must be eliminated.

My character:

Name: Elias Valmont
Information: He is a rich man, owner an international company that it's worth thousands of millions of dollars. His personal life is a disaster, because he can't find satisfaction with any female companion, his tastes are very odd and he only feels atracted to exotic partners that are not normal. Once he finds out about the Pet Shop Of Pleasures, he immediately schedules a reunion with the mysterious merchant and decides to buy a pet from him.

Well... that's pretty much it, I leave you now the options I made, hoping to find someone willing to play the part of one of the "pets". As I said before, feel free to suggest any new pets you like, in case you're not totally convinced with these ones.

Please reply here if you are interested in this idea.

Thanks a lot for reading.

- Liam.

Aries

I'd be interested in playing the Marowit pet for your character.
I'll be on and off today, but if you wish to discuss it more, feel free to PM me.
^_^
OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

ArticulateAlexAgain

Great ideas. Whilst I would not dare to play a role, might I ask you where you found those pics? They're fantastic.

Liam

Quote from: Aries Kendrick on December 22, 2009, 11:18:25 AM
I'd be interested in playing the Marowit pet for your character.
I'll be on and off today, but if you wish to discuss it more, feel free to PM me.
^_^

That's great, good choice. I'll PM you soon so that we can discuss the details together. ;D

Quote from: ArticulateAlexAgain on December 22, 2009, 11:25:03 AM
Great ideas. Whilst I would not dare to play a role, might I ask you where you found those pics? They're fantastic.

Absolutely, I was actually going to put the source but I forgot to do it. Here's the artist's Deviant Art Page, Have a look, he has a great talent.

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/

Oh, and thanks for your comment. :-)

Aries

OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

AngelofShadows

Liam

Hayley

Liam

Liam

Okay, I'm pleased to say that I found four partners to roleplay with in this set of stories. I never thought that I would end up getting so many interested members so, being satisfied with the results of this invite, I now close this topic.

Thanks to each and everyone of my lovely partners and to everyone who read this topic too.

- Liam.