Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yobo

Have gotten lost, and does a German pub count as the place I wanted to end up?

Not having showered for more than a week?

Zarrin

Guilty of that every year.. as I do a 2 week hunting trip.  though 1st thing I do when I get back.

Ever do something that looked like a good idea at the time but you had to spend the next day or 2 or more to recover

yobo

Guilty.

Ever been in a band?

MelisaArtemis

Part of the school band and choir during high school

Passing it on

DorothyGale

Ha! If you're asking what I think you're asking - Guilty... Sharing is caring.

... Of running through the rain naked.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

piece

Quite happily guilty.

Ever been kicked out of a movie theater?

yobo

No.

Ever been kicked out of a store?

DorothyGale

Guilty. -.- Let's just say it wasn't all my fault...

... Of confessing to someone how you feel and those feelings not being reciprocated.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

The Emerald City...

piece

Sadly, guilty.

Of never speaking up about feelings for someone else, and wondering "what if"?

yobo

Guilty.

Sleepwalking at a hotel?

DorothyGale

Not guilty.

... Of wearing your usual bedroom attire that you do at home in the kitchen of a hotel.

The Emerald City...

piece

Not guilty.

Of forgetting to put pants on before going outside?

DorothyGale

*laughs* It's not that I forget... It's that I just don't care.

... Of leaving the blinds open on purpose during sexy time.

The Emerald City...

piece

What are these blinds you speak of? -laughs- Exhibitionist at heart!

Of accidentally tipping the bartender $50 dollars. (I did this a few nights ago.)

DorothyGale

Not guilty. I actually thoroughly look over my receipts - even wasted - because I know bartenders are guilty of over charging. Ergo - I'm extremely conscious of my money while out... Not to say I don't tip generously.

... Is guilty of going home with someone after the bar as a result of "beer goggles."

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Yeah... fortunately, my goggles weren't too far off :P

The next person is guilty of dating two people at the same time...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

piece

So guilty. But open relationships allow that kind of thing.

Of losing a bet entirely on purpose.

DorothyGale

*grins* Guilty.

... Of telling more than a little white lie to avoid hurting someone.

The Emerald City...

piece

Not guilty, yet, at least.

Of breaking someone's heart.

Deamonbane

Not yet...

... of hooking two friends up?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MelisaArtemis

Guilty. They got married just 2 years ago with a kid born early this yeqr

Greet the wrong person in public then ended up befriending them?

Deamonbane

Nice...

Yeah... my current girlfriend was met that way... I mistook her for her twin sister, and my girlfriend at the time... embarrassing, to say the least...

... of hitting, unknowingly, of course, on a friend's girl/boyfriend?

MelisaArtemis

Guilty. Not on purpose though. They both understood after some explanation fortunately

Trying to pull a door that says push or vice versa?

Deamonbane

Yeah... and I wasn't even drunk at the time, if a little tired...

... of making an appointment, or a date with someone, and showing up at the wrong place, or having this happen to you?

leia in bikini

Guilty.

Falsely accused of shoplifting when you'd already put the item back?