Corrupting Senshi [Sailor Moon]

Started by Dath, December 12, 2012, 09:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Dath is an unfortunate woman, having been born into this world as a monster to others she has been forced to spend most of her time hiding away from the public that views her as nothing more than evil. She desperately wants to go out into the wide open world and have them accept her so she begins to plot a way to enslave the world. This puts her at odds with the Senshi who want to stop her 'evil' ways while she just wants to be accepted. Eventually she gets tired of being defeated and puts all of her energy into defeating them... by turning them against one another.

I'm seeking someone who would be willing to play the entirety of the Senshi - all at least 16 so the other girls would be a bit older now but still wearing those silly 'school uniform' armour outfits, perhaps a bit embarrassed... or perhaps kept to look 16 due to them... perhaps both. The story would revolve around Dath taking each girl one at a time as her slave so she can achieve her goal. Feel free to suggest other things in a PM to me.

Dath

Throwing this back up the top as I'm still seeking it.