How Far Will You Go In The Name of Faith? (Interest Check)

Started by deadmanshand, September 22, 2014, 09:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadmanshand

It will be play by post here on Elliquiy. Using it's die roller and all that jazz. I only do pbp online.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and get the pdf together. That kind of thing is not my specialty. So please don't expect anything too fancy from it.

deadmanshand

Suffering a small delay by way of dislocated shoulder. Might be a couple of days before I can seriously work on this.

Bandeena

Teddy Molotov

We're patient people, you gotta look after your health first dude.  We'll be here when you're ready. :B

ArcherCC

I think I could roll a character for this game, a little darker then normal but fun.

Teddy Molotov

>:) So when are we gonna get that juicy PDF, Hand? I'm eager to sink my teeth into it.

deadmanshand

I'm going to try and get it up today but I am either coming down with something that my co-workers have been passing around or dying. I haven't decided quite yet.

Teddy Molotov

Oh geez, I can understand that. I'm just coming off of a nasty cold myself. Why, nature, do germs have to be a thing?

deadmanshand

And now I get back to this game idea. The last couple of weeks have been crazy. I got sick, my desktop died, my internet went down, and my better half was discovered to have a mass in her kidney. Lots of test, stress, and no sleep. Thankfully it looks like everything will be fine after minor surgery and - in the worst case - some chemo. My brain is beginning to function again.

As such I am coming back to this game idea. While I am not fully ready to begin here is my basic world information. Remember two things when you look at the map. One is that I am not so good at the resizing of images. Two is that I am not a cartographer. I am a writer. As such I did what any good writer does. I took a real world map and added made up names.

Teddy Molotov

Teddy Molotov

I'm thinking a ranger from Vascau, possibly hailing from a noble lineage.

deadmanshand

Now remember that the all of the players will be Inquisitors when you are coming up with character ideas. Whoever you may have been before converting or taking your vows.

Teddy Molotov

Absolutely, I was just talking training, role and background.

Kythia

Ustican third daughter of a minor trading house.  No way the family would be able to pay a dowry for her so was steered towards the Church instead.  Still loyal to her family in addition to the Church.

More to follow, but does that work in general terms?

VioletPanda

Oh my! This looks very interesting, but there's so much information! 0.0 I don't even know where to start!
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

deadmanshand

I may have gone a wee bit overboard on the setting info. Lol. If you have any questions as I slowly finish putting this together please feel free to ask.

Kythia

So what's the craic?  Do you need more players for this, is it worth getting my lass fleshed out, etc.

deadmanshand

Sorry. My SO's surgery recovery was rockier than expected but I did start posting up game information under the world information last night - and getting a little lost experimenting with the formats I can create on Elliquiy - today more is coming. Hopefully everything. Still really excited about this game but the timing for me to put it up originally was terrible. Nothing will throw me off my game faster than my better half having health problems.

Teddy Molotov

:c I'm pretty sure I can speak for reasonable people everywhere when I say, don't worry about it and take your time. I hope the SO gets better, man.

Kythia

Holmes

I'm interested in this, but I must admit I am new to Elliquiy. Please keep that in mind while I get started.
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0