The Liar Lair

Started by Medias, April 09, 2013, 09:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheUltramarine

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on July 16, 2013, 03:38:18 PM
I bet you aim very well.  You hit the mark every time, don't you?  ;)  I bet you do occasionally wear shoes without socks, especially if they're open-toed.  And, actually, I do have cable.  :-)  Don't need it, and barely watch it... but it offers a good distraction sometimes.

I never wear shoes with socks.

Well well now, that was a nice play of words ;) You make me so eager to finally manage and talk more openly. As for the shoe question, in fact I never wear them without socks. Unless you count flip flops too. That's the only open toe shoes I have.

I have no reason to think you're lying about it. True.

I have actually turned down a girl that brought me home to have sex with her.
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  I know so little about you, Lady Sparkle.  I should change that.

I believe Arundir is a gentleman and would turn down a woman if he thought she was too drunk, or if he simply enjoyed her company in a different manner.

And yes, I almost never wear socks.  Mostly because I can never find a matching pair.

I am six-foot tall.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Life is way too short to find a matching pair of shocks darling ;) Your words flatter me by the way. In fact that is correct though. It's quite the funny story too (perhaps not for the girl wishing for something more than what she got but still a funny story :P). Perhaps I could tell you if you remind me.

The mental image I have created for you is that of a very sexy and feminine woman, so I imagine you more on the average or perhaps "short" side, even if I don't like the term having a diminishing tone to it. Cute and sexy so to speak. Thus, false.

My hair is jet black.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

:P  I'm 5'6(ish).

Hm.  I'm going to say.... no.  It's brown!  :D

I like lounging around the patio while its raining.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Haha nice :3 I'm just 5 inches taller. Without the "ish" :P And yes I should have known you could easily read for that in my intro :P Light brown/dark blond :P Thank you very much for your question by the way. I just answered.

I'd say lounging around in the pation while raining is quite sexy during the summer. And I'd love to accompany you. In fact that even gives me ideas for a roleplaying scene. I'd say true.

I have never played Legend of Zelda.
&
My roleplaying ideas

ErikaWyte

That's true...

I've never pierced anything.

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  True?  It seems true.

And yes, I love the rain.  Sometimes, I'll stand out in the rain and just let it run over my body.  :-)

I rarely receive any mail.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Now that's an interesting fact. We should really see the possibilities it gives for us to play :P Good morning by the way!

I will say yes. Not many people receive much mail other than bills.

I'm trying to lose weight.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Correct.  I receive almost nothing in the mail... not even bills.  Those are taken out of my bank account with auto-debit.

I'm going to say: false, you're a perfect weight already.

I am very skinny.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

You got it right on the false, but the statement was not right :P In fact I try to gain a few pounds. I'm ok though.

I will say false. While I can imagine you being slender, too skinny is not the thing I believe. You have a healthy amount of curves. ;) By the way do you spend your time on the forum here? Or are you into rps and stuff?

I am not a smoker.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Correct.  I am curvy, more in the tummy than I wish to be, but I don't have the wherewithal to go on a diet.

I do RP, and am involved in several.  I do spend a lot of time on the public forums, too, though.  :-)  I love meeting new people and participating in the fun games here.  The Adult versions of these games go by so fast I can't keep up.

I'm going to say true.

I'm not a smoker, either.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Haha sometimes even these games here go too fast for me, so I guess the adult version is out of the question. Just asking since I'd be very interested in getting you involved in an rp... if you have free spots for one.

Yes it's true :) I don't smoke. On the other hand... I think you do. You have that... bad girl attitude.

I'm often getting drunk to the boot.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Yeah, the adult boards are fast.  Gotta be really active to keep up there.

I do smoke, to be honest.  But, I keep an ample supple of breath mints.  :-)

Define often.  I'm gonna say... false.  You're more of a casual drinker.

Me: I have a drink or two daily.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

That's good :) I'm a bit against smoking, for many reasons, including that the smell is really not matching a lady's charm. I could... perhaps tolerate it and share one of your smokes in bed though ;)

Yes that is false. In fact I almost never get drunk, while I do drink. I tend to stop to the point I know what's going on. Thus, I end up being the guy who leads my zombified friends back to their homes :P

Hmmm you mentioned you drink a lot before, so I am going to believe the statement.

My favorite drink is whiskey.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Yes, indeed.  I rarely get plastered, of course.  I like keeping my wits.  As for my smoker smell, I have weapons against that.  :-)

Hm.  You strike me a bourbon man.

I like Corvettes.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

Will you be disappointed if I tell you that in fact I'm not too fond of it? I prefer vodka instead. And rum is good too. Also you still didn't tell me if I can hope to pull you into some creative writing :P Perhaps letting the imagination unfold after all this tension you created :P

Hmmm Corvettes are beautiful cars, but have a strange beauty that is not appreciated by all. I would say false.

I never had a relationship lasting longer than a year.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Vodka, rum, gin, and whiskey are my poisons.  :-)  If you're approved, I would love to RP with you.

I love Corvettes.  I would have so much fun with one.

I'm going to say... true.

My longest relationship was 6 months.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

That's all I wanted to hear ;) And I wonder what kind of fun you'd have with a Corvette :P Also you had it right. Even if I wanted a longer term relationship with some of my former partners, it never happened.

I am going to say... false. You are a girl who seems to like playing around, but I think you have a loving heart too.

I am a single for about a year now.
&
My roleplaying ideas

ErikaWyte

True

I am naked right now

Daoine Sidhe

Correct.  I had a two-year relationship with my high school lover, Danielle.  Actually met up with her again just a while ago.  God that woman's hot...  And very skilled.

True - Miss Erika is naked.  ;)

I've been "single" for almost two years.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

If you mean, jumping from partner to partner, I could believe it. Because otherwise I don't think people would be able to resist your charms.

I have never been with two partners in bed at the same time.
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

True.  Partner to partner.  Lot of sex, not a lot of much else.

Hm.  True.

Neither have I.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

That is correct my dear.

But your statement is false I think. You seem to enjoy the idea and possibility, and I'm sure many would be more than willing to grand your wish.

I am a hopeless romantic (and with this I will unfortunately have to leave you for the next 6 hours... exams ahead)
&
My roleplaying ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Yes, I have had two partners at once.  It was... shivers in ecstasy.  Well... you get it.  ;)

I believe you are a hopeless romantic.

As for me, I believe in fairytales.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheUltramarine

And you would be correct to believe so.

I don't see why not. :) You seem like a girl with vivid imagination, and I can tell there is a soft heart under your beautiful chest ;)

I shave my legs.
&
My roleplaying ideas