F for F or O

Started by Hercinia, November 14, 2013, 01:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

Hey!

I'm looking for writers of any gender and orientation to write as either a female, transfemale or futa character, opposite my female or futa character.
I'm often submissive but can play switch happily and domme in the right situation.

I'll be adding to this list continuously.

Incest

D/s
Chasing a dream: I'm deeply, madly in love with you, but you can't stop fucking other girl. You treat me like shit and humiliate me in front of our friends, but I can't stop loving you. I want to settle down with you, but you just want to fuck me and leave until you need another orgasm.

Refuge: I'm a street punk, I've been living rough on the streets for a while when you spot me. You offer me the chance to stay at your house. When I tell you I have nothing to offer as rent, you look me up and down and tell me that I will be my own rent.

School/College
Surprise, Surprise: Hope had a crush on her best friend (also female) all throughout high school and now she was finally ready to make her move. Little did she know however, that her friend had a sizable cock with a taste for tight young pussy.

NC

Romance (still somewhat smutty)
Vacation: Either we are friends, or siblings and we are going on our first vacation alone together. Being alone together, perhaps sleeping in a double bed brings us close... too close. We start flirting, innocently at first, perhaps I flash you from time to time and then we progress from there. (Don't worry, we can still have some extremely kinky fun)

Romance: A lesbian romance story, plain and simple. Doesn't have to be vanilla, but I would prefer a cons theme and mutual love for each other.

VeronicaH

Hi there!
I may be interested either in the College story line or the romance story line.

What kind of things are you looking for in a writing  partner?