Exalted: Kawaii edition.

Started by Ajoxer, May 02, 2008, 11:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Looking for a sixth player?  I wouldn't mind making a magical girl.

MadPanda

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
*flying glomp*
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Elohim

*Glomped and crashs to the floor flailing about*  Woah...

MadPanda

You'll have to excuse my anima.  She's rather exciteable.   :)  As you can tell...

In Memory of Bishrook

Elohim

No worries, its more fun that way anyway.

MadPanda

Yaaaaayyyy!!!

(glomps again!)

In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Afraid that I'll be keeping it to five players for now. I probably should have stayed there from the start, but I let myself get a bit overeager. If Muse is feeling too busy, then I might be able to open a slot for you.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

Elohim

Alright then,  I'll still be keeping my eye on the game.

*Pats Panda's shoulder* 

AstraKiseki

I'm fine with getting Silver-Voiced Nightengale Style.  ;)

Ajoxer

Well, sad news, folks, reality has come crashing back down and I have realized, for perhaps the fifth straight time, that I have absolutely NO PLACE trying to do a damn game, as it becomes increasingly obvious that everything I touch turns to absolute suck. I can only say that I'm grateful for the fact that I've realized this now, when we've only put some basic time into character creation, rather than letting it die slowly and painfully just as it's beginning, as the other games have gone by. Sorry, Muse, but it looks like you're still the only one who can muster an Exalted game around here.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

MadPanda

Awwwwwwwwww...  :-\ :-\ :-\

Sorry to hear that, 'Jox.  But, as you say, better to find out now that two weeks into the game, yeah?

(kicks invisible pebble)

In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

I'll see. I'm going to get some sleep, and maybe if I've had a change of heart, we can continue, see how things go still. Nothing like another hopeless cause, huh?

MadPanda

(bounces up and down excitedly in anticipation)

Even if we run it more or less freeform?  'Cause that might make your job easier.

In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Eh, I'm still trying to get myself better at doing these system games. Let's give it a fair shot, what say?

Freeform Exalted, though... Phew.

MadPanda

Let me reframe that proposal.
We only worry about the dice when it's really, really important and just have a lot of goofy fun the rest of the time.

In Memory of Bishrook

CirclMastr

Seeing as I'm playing a mortal, I'm going to go ahead and come out in favor of more freeform and less rolling.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ajoxer

I might keep the dice-rolling for combat, but I'm willing to save it for mostly Exalted combat, what say?

We'll see what feels comfortable. I'm not much for overusing dice, only when a scene really should be about somebody's character's skills, heh. But yeah, we'll see.

I'm hoping to get all the character sheets in soon. And Seraph? You're in, since Josh has dropped out of the game. Hopefully me and MP can chat with you about something related to that...

Elohim

Yea, sure I'd still be willing to give it a go.

Ajoxer

Good.

Though this damn game is starting to feel haunted. Hrm.

Elohim

So,  so I don't have to go through all the pages...  who's playing what?

Ajoxer

Madpanda: Sneaky Panty-thief.
Astra: Somewhat flighty socialite.
Circl: Most likely a well-connected mortal.
Muse: Unsure as of yet!

CirclMastr

Yeah, I'm playing the guy who knows everybody, making the introductions so Astra can bust out her Charm-enhanced manipulations on them, heh.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Elohim

I'm pondering focusing on Martial arts myself...

Ajoxer

Well, as Grinning Hound left, a martial-arts focused Exalted would be quite useful, and as you can see, you'd get a little boost thanks to the house rules.

Which would leave me, at least for the moment, to suggest Muse might want to be checking out Sorcery... >.>