Eurphoric.

Hehe =P
Updates coming soon!

KittyNat

Insanityenviesme

Negative..

Oh, look at that, another E :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

Grrr >< I will have my revenge!

Eclectic. ;D
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Nope..-steals Kytns revenge and eats it-
Ta da!!

Custom
Mwahahahahaha!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

=0 My revenge!

Mammoth
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-Kytn's revenge mutates inside my tummy and turns me into a Humongous dodo bird-

Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Holy moly, don't let that stretch you too much!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Happiness..
-hates self cause I cant continue the sentence play-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

Ooooh, what a horrendous letter H is..
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Stop Complaining..Or I'll stick you with another E :p
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Ack, that's a pretty valid threat, too.
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

I see that you having your fun Insanity..*poofs from here and leaves you alone *

Yummy
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-sees the Y-
Noooo...Get back here, Bubbles!!

Darn that lovely, Yokel
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Yes, Bubbles, don't leave!
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

why I even said that?*rolleyes..Anyways,I shouldn't care but god dammn it I do :(

Emotional
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Aww..Com here, Love
-huggles sweet bubblee pooh-
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Time for me to make an exit. Have fun! =)
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

*is huggled with teary eyes* Take care  Kyth~

Tipical.
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Why the teary eyes, Bubblee pooh?

Latent
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nothing..*sighs lowering her head *

Talented.
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-blinks and wonders whats wrong with sweet old bubbles-

Distraught
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I am jealous,OK?! *pouts ad looks away all red*

Timid
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

jealous? jealous of what?

Drapes
Moments of Sanity