A Little Surprise ♥ [Interest/Recruitment Thread.]

Started by xPeachyPuff, July 16, 2013, 09:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

♥ A Little Surprise ♥

Inspired by the game 'Dandelion - Wishes Brought To You.'

Once upon a time...
                                  There was a young woman who lived alone in a small apartment of a small apartment complex. She had an average life of attending the local high school and working a part time job at a art gallery in her neighborhood. Yet she disliked her life, she didn't make friends easily and everyday seemed to pass exactly the same. Nothing ever happened to her, in her small town. One normal day, she returned home to her homely apartment to see a cardboard box had been left outside her door. She checked the surrounding area before deciding to investigate. Who had left this here? What was inside? She peeked inside, only to find a group of animals; at least four of five of them. It took her a moment to decide what to do, but without much hesitation she took them into her home. It was hard at first; she knew hardly anything about animals! She'd never had a pet in her whole life and her parents had been completely against them. After a couple of weeks of getting to know them, feeding them and cleaning up after them, she started to love them. They kept her company and each and everyone one of them had different personalities, as if they were human; it was cute. She did everything with them; bathed them, slept with them, played with them and it was fun.

Until one ordinary night. She left her bedroom to go to the bathroom just after midnight and when she returned, she found the animals were not where she'd left them on her bed. Instead, they were hunched together in a corner, shivering and crying. She didn't know what to do and immediately thought they were sick! She tucked them into a bed in a corner, gave them water and even looked up medicine, but couldn't find anything! She decided to take them to the vets the next morning, though when she would wake, things wouldn't be the same.

Morning came and she woke to hushed voices coming from her living room. Straight away, she looked for the animals, who were no longer there, then she left the comfort of her bed and wandered into the living room cautiously, only to see a group of four or five strange men, butt naked in her living. It was safe to say she freaked out, screamed, and fainted on the spot. Hoping everything was just a dream, she woke only to see the same men stood there. It was then that one of them explained they were the animals who had been left at her door; their ears and tails had remained and certainly resembled the animals, but the rest of them were human. Whenever she would ask how it happened, all they would reply with was the vague answer: 'It's magic.' What was happening and why her?!

Here is what I am looking for in terms of interested parties and some other details!

• This game will take place in a modern town in Japan (no where specific.) It's also kinda low-fantasy, and I hope to explore that a little as the game progresses.
• The roleplay itself will start from the night that the animals turn human. (More shits and giggles that way.)
• A small group of dedicated players is required for this game. Four of Five male characters are needed for this as I will be playing the main female role. (This does not limit female players from applying, but all characters must be male.)
• All characters MUST have a different personality type. (For example: the charming ladies-man, the hyperactive, cute one, the regal one, the nerdy one, the muscle. Whatever. As long as they're all different! Also, these I have listed do not have to be used or influence your character whatsoever~)
•  It will be the first time they have transformed into human's, so they will not be very accustomed to it. (I'm still ironing out details, but the reasoning behind this will be something to do with the girl.)
• A good 2 + paragraphs will be required from each player! Of course, the more the merrier. (I understand that sometimes things don't work out how you would like and every now and then the posts may be a little less, but please don't make this too often.)
• Please write in 3rd person!
• There will be no posting schedule or requirement, but I would say try to post once every three days, if not more. (I am a patient person and people applying should also be willing to be.)
• This is not a first come, first serve basis. I will not be accepting just because you got in before someone else. I will be looking at characters and at player's history to see if I would be compatible with you. (Please don't take this the wrong way! I just want to get the most out of this RP.)
• Have fun with it!

I wouldn't consider this a game in need of a GM, but something that all players can colaberate with together. I hope this makes sense and of course, if anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to ask here of via PM. Thank you! Also, I may add things here that I've missed or forgotten, so please keep an eye out (: This is also my first time putting out a group game, so be gentle, haha!

Below is CS which will need to be completed and either posted here or PMed to me for approval~

Character Sheet
(- Please add an anime image. Preferably one that has YC's ears and tails as well. If not explain in the 'Appearance' section.)

[b]Name:[/b] [Since this game takes place in Japan, please name characters to suit.)
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] [Optional.]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b] [Domesticated animals only please! They need to fit into her apartment.]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [Optional.]

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Body Build:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] [A general discription.]

[b]Likes:[/b] [Can be anything. From their favorite food(s) or television program(s), to what sort of traits they appreciate in other people. Whatever you can think of.]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [Opposite of Likes, naturally.]

[b]On's & Offs:[/b] [Can be a link to players if applicable.]

[b]History:[/b] [Only needs to be brief.]

[b]Theme Song(s):[/b] [Optional]

xSnorkleRainbow
♥♥♥

Mister Grimm

Tentatively interested in playing 'the muscle' type, but his personality would probably be a little more complex.
What types of animals are you looking for? Ones that could realistically live in an apartment? (Example: nothing like a horse. /hit)
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Mister Grimm on July 16, 2013, 09:37:53 AM
Tentatively interested in playing 'the muscle' type, but his personality would probably be a little more complex.
What types of animals are you looking for? Ones that could realistically live in an apartment? (Example: nothing like a horse. /hit)

Hey Mister Grimm!

Thank you for your interest! Yes, domesticated animals that could live in her apartment, haha.

- Rainbow ♥

Mister Grimm

Hey Snorkle. xD

Just curious about a few of the sections on the application. For their history section, have they always been able to go between human and animals? Or is the being transformed into humans new to them? It also ties into the age and DoB, but not the same way.
Do you know who I am?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Mister Grimm on July 16, 2013, 12:32:00 PM
Hey Snorkle. xD

Just curious about a few of the sections on the application. For their history section, have they always been able to go between human and animals? Or is the being transformed into humans new to them? It also ties into the age and DoB, but not the same way.

You're completely right; I probably should have thought that through a little more. Don't worry about the History bit, I think I may take that out for other players but just put it in my CS.

It will be the first time they've transformed into humans, so they aren't used to it and such. I'm kinda thinking that they will find out about themselves more as the RP goes on and why they changed. (Still working a lot of it out atm, but I will try and post it as soon as it comes to me.)

As for age and DOB, just put what they appear to look like. I will remove DOB from the list or make it optional.

Does that answer your questions?

- Rainbow

Mister Grimm

Haha, yeah. The history bit is still fine I think? People can just write how they ended up on the doorstep or in that box. :P

Not really a question, but I wonder how her landlord (or lady) will react to seeing all these animals. (Or guys rather, haha. ) XD
Do you know who I am?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Mister Grimm on July 16, 2013, 01:04:50 PM
Haha, yeah. The history bit is still fine I think? People can just write how they ended up on the doorstep or in that box. :P

Not really a question, but I wonder how her landlord (or lady) will react to seeing all these animals. (Or guys rather, haha. ) XD

Alright, If you think that it would still be viable (:

Hopefully she won't find out! Haha. (I wonder as well xD)

- Rainbow

Mister Grimm

Akihiko (Almost finished)
Name: Akihiko
Date of Birth: October 8th
Animal: American Shorthair (Cat)
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Hair: Black
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 6'3" (Human Form)
Body Build: Athletic (Not exactly lean, but not bulky either)

Personality:
As a cat, Akihiko is generally rather combative towards others when they get too close to him, but tends to warm up rather quickly to a select few. He doesn't like when others are in his spots - like the window sill that gets just the right amount of sun, or the pillows on the left side of the bed - or by things that he thinks is his and will express his dislike by shoving, swatting or even hissing at those in his way if the first two options don't work. He is generally observant of his surroundings (some may call it cautious) and seemingly intelligent, but like most cats he has bouts of curiosity and the occasional mischievous streak.

As a human, Akihiko is pretty much the same, but more tame in terms of combativeness. That being said he is sometimes more protective of his things (i.e his 'owner', although he has a skewed sense of ownership in which he thinks he is the master) while in his human state and tends to use his appearance to try and drive others away if they get too familiar. Despite his seemingly brutish nature however, the shades of intelligence eluded to when in cat form is more evident in the way he interacts with those around him and the fact that he loves to absorb new information.

Sunbathing. Sleeping in late (or in general). Wearing collars (not in a BDSM sense). Sitting in high places (as a cat). Video games. Books.

Dislikes:
Thunderstorms (and other forms of bad weather). Fish. Milk. Other animals, especially dogs. Wearing clothes. Loud people and noises. People touching his tail (in human form). Yarn. Laser dots (but will still try to catch them even though he knows he can't. Old habits).

On's & Offs: -click-
Additional On's: Dominating another. Taking another from behind.

History:

Theme Song(s): Trouble is a Friend by Lenka

Almost done with it, but I just need to finish one last section and I have a few more likes and dislikes I want to add. Might tweak his personallity a little too. As for the image, I liked the way that Jisoo looked so I just grabbed an image of him but the cat is different since it was an older one I had from when I requested a cat drawn on another site. :P
Do you know who I am?

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Mister Grimm on July 16, 2013, 01:27:29 PM
Akihiko (Almost finished)
Name: Akihiko
Date of Birth: October 8th
Animal: American Shorthair (Cat)
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Hair: Black
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 6'3" (Human Form)
Body Build: Athletic (Not exactly lean, but not bulky either)

Personality:
As a cat, Akihiko is generally rather combative towards others when they get too close to him, but tends to warm up rather quickly to a select few. He doesn't like when others are in his spots - like the window sill that gets just the right amount of sun, or the pillows on the left side of the bed - or by things that he thinks is his and will express his dislike by shoving, swatting or even hissing at those in his way if the first two options don't work. He is generally observant of his surroundings (some may call it cautious) and seemingly intelligent, but like most cats he has bouts of curiosity and the occasional mischievous streak.

As a human, Akihiko is pretty much the same, but more tame in terms of combativeness. That being said he is sometimes more protective of his things (i.e his 'owner', although he has a skewed sense of ownership in which he thinks he is the master) while in his human state and tends to use his appearance to try and drive others away if they get too familiar. Despite his seemingly brutish nature however, the shades of intelligence eluded to when in cat form is more evident in the way he interacts with those around him and the fact that he loves to absorb new information.

Sunbathing. Sleeping in late (or in general). Wearing collars (not in a BDSM sense). Sitting in high places (as a cat). Video games. Books.

Dislikes:
Thunderstorms (and other forms of bad weather). Fish. Milk. Other animals, especially dogs. Wearing clothes. Loud people and noises. People touching his tail (in human form). Yarn. Laser dots (but will still try to catch them even though he knows he can't. Old habits).

On's & Offs: -click-
Additional On's: Dominating another. Taking another from behind.

History:

Theme Song(s): Trouble is a Friend by Lenka

Almost done with it, but I just need to finish one last section and I have a few more likes and dislikes I want to add. Might tweak his personallity a little too. As for the image, I liked the way that Jisoo looked so I just grabbed an image of him but the cat is different since it was an older one I had from when I requested a cat drawn on another site. :P

Akihiko looks great so far! And yes, he is rather hansome xD I look forward to seeing more or whatever you decide to tweak.

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 16, 2013, 01:29:14 PM
I could play a broody type.

Sounds great to me, Strife. I look forward to seeing it. (:

- Rainbow ♥

xPeachyPuff

Natsumi Momoya

Name: Natsumi Momoya.
Date of Birth: August 20th.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Hair: Black.
Skin: Fair.
Eyes: Light brown.
Height: 5'0"
Body Build: Slim and petite.

Personality: Natsumi has always been a quiet girl but has finally started to blossom after having the responsibility of looking after animals. She is caring and generous, though a complete and utter klutz. While she tries her best at everything she does, Natusmi hasn't always completed her goals of gotten the grades shes wanted. Alot of the time she feels like she cannot voice her opinion because she is afraid of what people might think of what confrontation it may lead her to. She's always been one to stay out of trouble and play by the rules. Throughout he younger years, she was picked on because of her timid disposition and unusually strong belief in magic, which has caused her to retreat even further into her shell as she grew. However, if push came to shove and someone she loved was on the line, she could easily lash out in her own way and will always put others before herself in any situation. Natsumi has a lot of love to give and feels she's actually accomplishing something by looking after the abandoned animals.

Likes: Sweets, Strawberries, Reading, Playing the Piano, Music, The idea of pampering and shopping, The Sun, The Snow, Furry things.
Dislikes: Spicy food, Storms, The Dark, Beings alone, Confrontation, Arguing, People who shout/raise their voice.

On's & Offs: O/O's!

History: [Only needs to be brief.]

Theme Song:

Here is my unfinished CS, if anyone is interested. I've just got to write up her History and think of some other things to add.

- Rainbow ♥

Mister Grimm

Looks good. Just a note: her o/os link to her picture. XD
Do you know who I am?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Mister Grimm on July 16, 2013, 08:05:29 PM
Looks good. Just a note: her o/os link to her picture. XD

Thanks for letting me know, I'll change that now >>;

- Rainbow

xPeachyPuff

Will be finishing off my CS today.

Also, please note there have been updates to the first post.

- Rainbow ♥