News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shadow&Kerri

Started by shadowsoflove, December 19, 2012, 07:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowsoflove

Megan stood with her arm's crossed, and her shoulder cut brown hair blowing around face. Sighing she adjusted her tank top once more as she looked around the college campus waiting on the new student she is supposed to be looking after. Megan wasn't doing well in her classes, and he professor had suggested this as a way to earn some extra credit. Megan sighed again adjusting her tank top once more as it kept trying to ride up her chest as par normal she was getting looks from guys all over, but she didn't care as she checked out the girls who passed her.

Kerri

Shelly walked the campus, not quite sure where she was supposed to be going. She didn't really know where anything was, and this map wasn't helping her at all. She looked down at it once again, and then around her as she made a small turn trying to get her bearings in the new surroundings. Her glasses slid down her nose as she looked down again and she pushed them up without even thinking about it. Finally thinking she knew which direction to go, she headed up the path. Seeing a pretty girl in a tank top, looking very stylish, she looked back down over her own attire a plain t-shirt and some baggy jeans, she pulled on her unruly curly mop of black hair, and wished to herself that she could look like that.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

shadowsoflove

Megan was very much distracted as she watched the girl with curly black hair walk by. Snapping out of her daze Megan reached out to the girl gently grabbing her arm pulling her out of the mainstream of traffic. Smiling to the girl Megan did a quick one look over the girl "Hi there, I have a feeling your who I've been waiting for. Your name must be.." She took a moment checking the girl out again the plain t-shirt, and baggy pants where normal for new students, and the unruly, curly mop of beautiful black hair just made Megan want to run her fingers through it. Clearing her throat Megan spoke again hoping the little hitch in her voice couldn't be heard "Shelly right? I hope you didn't get to lost around here, but if you did that's why I'm here to show you around that sound good cutie?" Megan gasped a little at the cutie part she wasn't supposed to be flirting with this girl.     

Kerri

Jumping as the pretty girl reaches out and grabs her, not quite knowing how to act or even what to say to this girl. Shelly stands there dumbfounded. Shelly nodded when the girl said her name, and thought to herself; of course, of all the dumb luck I get this girl to show me around. Look at her, they couldn't have found anyone that could have possibly made me look dumpier. Lost in her own thoughts, she suddenly realizes the girl is still talking to her, she responds with a dopey grin and shake of her head, her glasses sliding down her nose once more. She pushes them up just as this girl calls her cutie, she looks around, not quite sure what's going on, sure that this pretty girl must be talking to someone else. Not seeing anyone she blushes a bright red, and looks down at her feet. Oh great, she says to herself, she's one of those mean girls who is going to purposefully make me uncomfortable.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan smiled, and gently wrapped her arm around Shelly noticing her blush pulling the girl close "Don't worry about anything that's why I'm here to help." Megan wasn't sure if Shelly was uncomfortable, or if it was something she said. She really hoped she hadn't blown this yet she really needed the extra credit, and to tell the truth she felt an attraction to the girl. Gently she started to walk pulling Shelly with her "OK, well first I'm Megan, and I'm basically going to be your big sister for awhile I get the feeling we're going to be like best friends so no worries." Megan figured she'd start off by showing Shelly her dorm room which also happened to be Megan's room.

Kerri

Shelly glances over at Megan not quite sure what to think. She seems nice enough, maybe I shouldn't think she's like all the other girls I used to go to school with. As Megan wraps her arm around her she feels herself blushing even more. She absolutely hated when she did that, but thinking about it just made her blush even more. She knew she had to look absolutely ridiculous. "Nice to meet you Megan." Shelly said quietly as the girl began leading her off. She couldn't help but smile at the thought that this girl was offering her friendship. Trying to purge her mind of the negative thoughts she had been having, she started repeating her new mantra over and over again in her head: College is going to be different. College is going to be different.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan felt the girl relax next to her a bit as she led her to the center stairs "Your going to love it her Shelly I'm going to be your dorm mate hope that's ok. Anyways I got a chance to look at your schedule as well, and it looked like we had a lot of classes together too." Megan hoped she wasn't overwhelming the poor girl, but at the same time she couldn't wait to get Shelly to really open up. Traveling the stair's quickly Megan introduced Shelly to the students she knew, and checked out a few of girls who passed. Making it to there shared room quickly Megan entered it with a smile once more adjusting her tank top as her bosom tried jump out. "Well this is home for now, I didn't do a lot of setting up because I wasn't sure what side of the room you wanted" 

Kerri

Shelly hoped with her entire being that Megan was right, that she was going to love it here. Quietly as is her norm, she asks Megan, "Is it normal that people share rooms with their mentors?" Trying to keep up she doesn't even pause just nods and mumbles a hello to all the people Megan introduces her to. For the first time since Megan grabbed her from the crowd, Shelly takes a moment to study Megan. Watching her in little glances as she's lead to the room, she notices the interest Megan seems to have in the other girls, even though she seems to ignore all the guys that try to get her attention. Assuming that Megan is just accustomed to the attention Shelly doesn't think much of it, just feeling a twinge of jealousy at how much everyone seems to like Megan, and hoping that eventually she'll be liked just as much.

When they reach the room Shelly takes it all in, not that there's much to see. She glances back at her new roommate just as she adjusts her shirt. Wow, she thinks to herself, no wonder the guys all like her. "It doesn't really matter to me. You can pick the side you'd like if you have a preference." Shelly stammers still trying to get over her nervousness.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan kicked the door closed behind her, and moved towards one of the empty beds. "I'll take this one then if you don't mind." Pulling of her tank top Megan grabbed her bags, and started to look for a new shirt hopeing that maybe Shelly would check her out. "So Shelly what kinda things are you into?" Megan asked as she looked for a shirt "And yes its pretty normal the school wants you to feel like you have a friend so far from what your used to plus I'm happy to room with someone as beautiful as you are." Megan smiled again still digging for a shirt.  (sorry it took so long, and is short I'm at work)

Kerri

(that's fine I understand, I don't always have time for prompt replies either)

Shocked my Megan's lack of modesty, Shelly stands staring for just a moment, then catching herself, she looks down at her feet and begins going through her things. Pretending to put things away as she looks at her new roommate from the corner of her eye.

She scrambles to think of something that's interesting that she likes. Her mind racing, she mumbles, "I like to read, and music, ummmm," she pauses thinking about how dull she sounds. Then Megan begins talking again. Shocked by what she says, "Beautiful, me? Now I know you have to be joking, or blind." she chuckles and shakes her head, not really understanding whether this girl is making a joke of her or is being sincere. Her glasses back down on the end of her nose, she pushes them back up as is her habit.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan smiled over her shoulder at Shelly still not finding a shirt she put her hands on her hips, and turned around looking at Shelly "I wouldn't joke about something like this, and last time I looked I could see." Grinning Megan held out her arms acting like she was blind "Shelly, Shelly you there?" she took a few steps forward grinning finding it very cute how Shelly kept adjusting her glasses taking a few more steps she grinned at Shelly as she stood in front of her. "There is nothing wrong with you Shelly, you are very beautiful and I'm sure will give many of the girls, or guys if that's what your into one heck of a chase."

Kerri

Shelly blushes a bright red, takes a deep breath, looks down at her feet. She glances back up at Megan not quite believing what she's hearing. She clears her throat and laughs as Megan pretends to be blind. Still blushing an extreme red she shows Megan what is her first true smile of the day. "Girls or guys?" Shelly stammers as she thinks about it, she hasn't even had a boyfriend and she's supposed to believe she can get a guy or a girl. She pushes her glasses back up the bridge of her nose as her gaze is drawn to the shirtless Megan. After staring briefly she averts her attention. "I probably should get my things put away."

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan grinned noticing that Shelly was looking at bra covered chest she liked the fact that her roommate was checking her out. "Yea girl, or guy a lot of girls around here myself included as matter of fact like other girls." Smiling at Shelly Megan walked back over to her bed grabbing a random shirt putting it on. "You can put your stuff away now, or there's a girls only party over in another dorm and we've been invited. What do you think you wanna go?"

Kerri

Shelly tried to cover her shock. She had never met anyone quite as open and forward as Megan. She glanced rapidly over at her and then quickly back to the open bag in front of her. "A girls only party?" Shelly didn't like asking so many questions, she knew she must sound like a complete fool. She had lived a rather sheltered life, being home schooled up until this point. Her parents were so over protective and sheltered her so much, she wasn't quite sure about any of this and she could tell that it was written all over every inch of her. She continues to put her things away, trying to act nonchalant.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan grinned walking back over to Shelly wrapping her arms around her again "Totally a girls only party! No guys looking to hook up or anything just us yummy girls." Megan realized she was getting much freer around Shelly, and thought for a moment that it may be bothering her. At the same time though Megan figured that this is the way she was, and if Shelly had a probelm with it she may as well learn now to speak up. Dancing away from Shelly she playful slapped her butt "Come on Shelly say you'll go I know the other girls will find you to be just as  yummy as I do" Megan grinned again getting excited.

Kerri

"I don't know. I've never...." Shelly stammered... "never really done anything like you're talking about. I just don't know." She lets out a little yip of surprise as Megan slaps her. Oh my word, she thinks to herself, what have I gotten myself into. "I don't know Megan, I just got here. Don't you think I should get things put up first?" Shelly pushes up her glasses and gets busy trying to avoid showing Megan exactly how she feels. She doesn't even know that herself, she's a bit excited, very nervous, overwhelmed, and embarrassed that she's even thinking about going to a party like the one Megan implies it will be.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan snatching Shelly's glasses from her grinning she slipped the glasses inside her tank top. Knowing it was wrong she wanted to tease Shelly anyways she leaned forward whispering right into Shelly's ear "You get em back if you come with me, or if you take em back." Megan had picked up that Shelly was very shy, and she was hoping to tease her out of her shell the only way she knew how by flirting with her. She was kinda worried that it may make her uncomfortable "You can put all way tomorrow I promise I'll help OK?"

Kerri

"Hey give those....." Shelly's sentence stops abruptly as she sees what Megan does with them. She swallows. Staring at the bulge in Megan's top where her glasses are. "I need those." She automatically starts to push the glasses back up, then with her hand halfway to her face, she drops it realizing there is nothing there. "You want me to go to the party that much?" Shelly squints her eyes studying Megan's reaction. "I don't have anything to wear to a party, just more of these ugly jeans and t-shirts." She looks down at her clothing, a note of disgust on her face.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan smiled "There's nothing ugly about those tshirts, or jeans trust me. If you'd liked though we look about the same size, and I have a ton of cloths." She saw Shelly try to push the glasses thar weren't there up, and thought to herself. My lord she is so cute the other girls are gonna love her. Smirking Megan decide to answer Shelly's question " What Iwant sweety is for you to have some fun, grow a little, and experience new things it's what college is all about after all," Megan ran her hands down Shelly's back pulling her close so she wouldn't have squint, and their bodies where slightly touching. "If your not having fun we can come right back, and unpack our things alright?"

Kerri

"You'd let me borrow your cloths?" As she feels herself being pulled closer to Megan she tries not to tense up. As Megan runs her hand over her back she shivers. "I guess I don't have anymore excuses then." She brings her arms up, wrapping them loosely around Megan. "I'll go, as long as I can come back if I don't like it." She shakes her head, a bit in disbelief that she's going to something like this so soon. "I wouldn't mind borrowing some of your cloths, maybe you can teach me how you do your eye make up too." She tilts her head looking at Megan's makeup a bit closer. "I'll need my glasses back though."

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan smiled wide closing her eyes so Shelly could get a better look at her eye make up leaning forward a bit acting as if it was an accident Megan lightly pressed her lips to Shelly's. Hiding a smirk she turned around dancing over to her bed she started rummanging through her cloths "Mm what should you wear?" Looking over her shoulder Megan studied Shelly once more thinking what she could dress her in. "Ok Shelly I need you to strip ok?"

Kerri

Shelly sits down on the bed hard, shocked at what just happened. She's pretty sure that wasn't an accident. "Strip?....? What about my...." Shelly stammers, "my glasses? I can't see very well without them. Shouldn't I have some cloths first?....?" wondering exactly what she's gotten herself into, "I mean why? but? how?" Her face bright red once again, she stammers and stutters, not even able to form proper questions.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

shadowsoflove

Megan smirked once again pulling some sexy under cloths walking over to Shelly she dropped them on the bed tossing Shelly's glasses on to her own bed. "We'll get your glasses back on that sexy face in a min first though off with your shirt." Megan reached down tugging at Shelly's t-shirt hiding a grin the whole time thinking she was going to have a lot of fun with Shelly.