A World Of Covens, Courts And Packs ~Supernatural rp in modern day LGBT Freindly

Started by CurvyKitten, July 27, 2015, 03:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

Curvy, my sweet this is a world that you have created for us to play in. To make that world work you have developed certain ideas, rules and boundaries. I will respect those rules without question and your help was not taken as negative at all. I can assure you absolutely no offence was taken and your help was not seen as negative. Leo is an awkward character at the best of times precisely because he's a bit different and to make him fit into your I just need to know what works and what doesn't. Like I said now I have a clearer understanding of that aspect of this world I think I know how to make him work. :)
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

CurvyKitten

PHEW ~wipes forehead~ I was worried! hehe I'm so tired I had thought my tone was taken badly when I SO didn't mean it that way.

Hugs~

Curvykitten GM

Senti

Looking to my misspent youth I alse have a cat too :)

Though I should really think of the puppet called something like Nigel, Steve or Deborah

Hazy Sky

Work in progress...

== Shapeshifter Bio ==

=== Name ===
Bjorn Jarn. 

=== Player ===
Skyre.

=== Age ===
Unclear. At least a hundred and ten years old. Werebears don't tend to keep a track of these things. It just isn't that important to them. 

=== Animal ===
A massive shaggy brown Kodiak bear. A more detailed description is given below.

=== Claimed By===
Danny. I'm not sure he'd agree to the whole concept of being claimed or owned though. If anything he sees it as the other way around!

=== Orientation ===
Straight.

=== Hair ===
Light, straight and blonde. It falls past his shoulders, but is often tied back with a scrap of ribbon. His beard is a few shades darker and untrimmed.

=== Eyes ===
Blue. The colour of old sea ice and just as cold and hard at times. Mostly they're soft and full of laughter though.

=== Height ===
Six foot and eight inches tall.

=== Appearance ===
Bjorn has two forms. The first is that of a tall, well built blonde haired man with faded tattoos that suggest he has at one time or another been to many corners of the world. He tends to dress in linen and cotton, is very often barefoot and seldom seems to notice the cold. He wears no jewellery other than a small bronze mjolnir hammer on a simple leather thong around his neck.
His other form is that of an enormous brown Kodiak bear. He does not take an in between form. He weighs in around 1,340 kilograms or 2955 pounds and stands at about six feet three inches at the shoulder. Should he chose to rear up he would easily exceed thirteen feet in height. In his bear form his eyesight is as good as ever, but his sense of smell is sharper than a hound's. In bear form the bronze hammer can be seen still at his throat, glinting amidst his long, shaggy brown fur.

===Face Claim===
Unknown. 

=== Personality ===
  His personality reflects his dual nature. He's calm and quiet. He's welcoming to those he knows, but slower to accept and trust strangers. Those who he comes to think of as friends he would do just about anything for. His temper is slow to start, but fierce once awakened. He's perfectly happy on his own or with company. He tends to be a bit vague on social niceties. Like not wandering around naked after changing his form for instance. This has more to to with the fact that he's comfortable with what he is and who he is than not actually knowing the rules. He either takes an interest in people or none at all. There is seldom an in between with him. People can be interesting for a variety of reasons though. His animal form mirrors his human personality closely although he is then even less interested in most people. He speaks the truth always. He has no time for deceipt or deception. Whilst he believes in right and wrong, his attitude to what he sees as the unnecessary complexities of human laws is more ambivalent. Whilst he is capable of killing he generally will only do so as a last resort or in self defence. He has killed before. Extended periods of cold weather tend to make him sleepy and lethargic. Hot weather makes him want to swim and lie about in the shade.

=== Ons & Offs ===
Ons & Offs The link to yours and/or those specific to the character

== History ==
Bjorn was born many years ago. He's lost track of exactly when. Certainly it was before motorcars roamed the roads. Knowing exactly how old he is doesn't matter to him. It's a human trait he has no need of. He was born in a village deep in the heart of a forest that has since slipped off the map. His mother and father were both changers and he has been slipping between forms since he was old enough to crawl. He has alway preferred to be in the wilds than in a city. By nature he strongly believes in right and wrong and in exploration and learning through discovery. It is this Creed that has driven his wanderings around the world, never settling in one place for too long. He has been known by many names and called many places home. 
Bjorn does have a tragic secret that haunts him and goes someway to explaining his tendency to 'adopt' witches whom he guards with a fierce and thoroughly territorial loyalty and attempts to guide through the twists and turns of life. Currently whether she likes it or not he has chosen the young witch known to her friends as Danny. 

[[Category:Shapeshifter]][[Category: Drifter Coven]]

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Flower

Hazy Sky

I knew someone would know who he was. Now all I have to do is remember that...

What was I supposed to be remembering?

What's that thing over there?

Are those my feet?

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Flower

Elf

I fully understand how he feels about being "Claimed" my tiger feels exactly the same way.

Flower

Also apologies, Elf, I missed your hello. Their feelings are understandable. Danny would roll her eyes though and tell him to flip those pancakes. xD

Elf

No worries, Flower. There were a lot other things going with people you already know. I understand.

That might work a bear, but you ever try telling a cat to do something? Ask him to please flip the pancakes and they would get flipped. Just tell him to do it and he would likely hand you the spatula and walk away.

Hazy Sky

I likewise did not see the greeting from you Elf and apologize for missing it.
Flower and I are currently discussing it, but it could well be that Danny and Bjorn start as unbonded strangers.
Bjorn will flip the pancakes and serve them without maple syrup. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Elf

As I said to Flower I understand, it was fairly obvious that you know each other and were excited.

I have been discussing with much the same with GaGa for Evian and Bella, only difference is we have already decided that they are not total strangers. They just don't each other very well or that they are both supernaturals. He actually does not even know that she knows about the supernatural world.

On another note after speaking with GaGa I am seriously considering making another character. Another shifter an alligator, Bella's pet alligator. She will be the only one he allows to call him Alli though, well and maybe her Gran.

Bloodied Porcelain

Just popping in to say I am still planning to join. My poor muse has taken a beating with all the RL stress and illness, but I still want to make my swamp witch. <3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Elf

I'm looking forward to seeing your swamp druid, Ms. Porcelain. I think we should talk and how she and my deputy tiger, whose jurisdiction is mostly swamp, know each other, if at all.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on August 13, 2015, 11:22:51 AM
Just popping in to say I am still planning to join. My poor muse has taken a beating with all the RL stress and illness, but I still want to make my swamp witch. <3

RL comes first hun. WCCP will be here when you are ready to make her!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

VioletPanda

I might be interested in joining. I'd like to make a blood doll, or maybe a vampire, I'm not sure...
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: LukaWolf on August 13, 2015, 04:17:30 PM
    I might be interested in joining. I'd like to make a blood doll, or maybe a vampire, I'm not sure...

Fantastic! If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

|

CurvyKitten

Sorry I haven't been getting much done these past few day, the last few days have really kicked my ass. I promise to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. Probably start that tomorrow, ~crosses fingers~

Again sorry for the wait,

curvykitten

PS loving how active the thread is!!!

Senti

Should I send a character to you?

Remember I am rubbish with pictures so may need help. :)

Leaves all of the delights and magic beverages as well as a few puppets and ferrets.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Senti on August 14, 2015, 04:29:01 AM
Should I send a character to you?

Remember I am rubbish with pictures so may need help. :)

Leaves all of the delights and magic beverages as well as a few puppets and ferrets.

You send the character sheet to both CK and I. As far as pictures go, if it's just editing size and stuff, either CK or I can help. *Though admittedly she's much faster then I*

|

Elf

Primarily straight male shifter seeking straight or bi female Witch

Requested for: Deputy Evian Daniel La Clare
Characteristics: Most of the time he is pretty laid back, not letting much of anything bother him. Personal insults don't seem to phase him a bit. He can seem uninterested things around him. However this can change in the blink of an eye, making him suddenly very interested in the simplest of things. One minute he could be just relaxing minding his own business then the next he could be actively playing with children as if he were one of them, then just as quickly draw back into himself. He is hard to get to know and does not make friends easily, but once somebody has captured his affection he is fiercely loyal and protective. He is also very protective of the innocent and those that cannot protect themselves and does not tolerate bullying or abuse. He comes off in most cases as being without fear, and when it comes to his personal safety he pretty much is.
Plots: To become a Familiar beyond that to be discussed privately.
Coven: Louisiana
Posting: Flexible
Other notes: Evian was not raised with knowledge of the supernatural. Witches were last of the supernatural that he learned of. He does not yet realize he was meant to be a familiar; therefore, he will have to be convinced in game.

Lady Lunarius

I'm staking my interest claim here. I have posted my face claim for Aja Warren in the thread. I'll be working on a sheet soon. <3

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 16, 2015, 11:53:22 PM
I'm staking my interest claim here. I have posted my face claim for Aja Warren in the thread. I'll be working on a sheet soon. <3

*Eyes* You following me? :P

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

CurvyKitten