The battle for Gnomergan has BEGUN!

Started by Callie Del Noire, September 09, 2010, 03:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

If you're a righteous Alliance Player, you've gotten your letter from the High Meckineer and the call to liberate the Gnomish Capital in WoW

What do the horde get to do for the trolls?

Wolfy

Liberate the Troll Island.

And really? I need to log on sometime, then...it's been so long since I've logged on..xD

sleepingferret

I'd consider myself a "righteous" Alliance player... but gnomes...pfft aren't those the things the dwarves use for cannon ammunition? :P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: sleepingferret on September 09, 2010, 11:30:35 AM
I'd consider myself a "righteous" Alliance player... but gnomes...pfft aren't those the things the dwarves use for cannon ammunition? :P

Be nice. Gnomer's boss is the biggest mass murder in the game. The backstory about the instance says he killed like 80% of the gnomish race.

Sadly my highest horde toon is a 60ish dk so I don't get all the fun of doing their taking back of the home islands

sleepingferret

It's practically a tradition to sacrifice a gnome to the WoW Raid gods if things aren't going right...or well if you just want to be evil and punt the poor guy/gal in there in the first place for good luck.  Sacrifice a gnome and for some reason, you seem to end up doing better.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 09, 2010, 12:49:03 PM
Be nice. Gnomer's boss is the biggest mass murder in the game. The backstory about the instance says he killed like 80% of the gnomish race.

Sadly my highest horde toon is a 60ish dk so I don't get all the fun of doing their taking back of the home islands

Excuse me? The Biggest? With the likes of Illidian Stormrage, The Lich King, The Scource, The Burning Legion (Who, might I add, have destroyed hundreds if not thousands of planets with sentient beings) and Deathwing, the Literally Dragon Of Death and Dying, The Gnomer Boss is like a drop of piss on the side walk in a rain storm.

:P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on September 09, 2010, 05:54:42 PM
Excuse me? The Biggest? With the likes of Illidian Stormrage, The Lich King, The Scource, The Burning Legion (Who, might I add, have destroyed hundreds if not thousands of planets with sentient beings) and Deathwing, the Literally Dragon Of Death and Dying, The Gnomer Boss is like a drop of piss on the side walk in a rain storm.

:P
You say that killing 80% of your own species doesn't make you the biggest serial killer/mass murderer?

Kytn

It started?! I have to get online sometime soon! O-O I have both Alliance and Horde toons, so I'm excited to see what happens!
Updates coming soon!

Aiden

The quest are pretty short, but they are pretty cool. I love how they introduce troll druids...I laughed.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Aiden on September 09, 2010, 06:46:40 PM
The quest are pretty short, but they are pretty cool. I love how they introduce troll druids...I laughed.

I wonder what else is yet to come.

Aiden

I think this is all we get until Cata, except for the revamp to the new talent and stat system which im sure they'll release a week or so before cata release to adjust to the expansion.

I am sure no major content will be added until cata, like the attack on the cities by black dragons etc

Wolfy

Wait..O_o..can trolls already be druids now?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on September 09, 2010, 07:41:55 PM
Wait..O_o..can trolls already be druids now?

Not till Cataclysm.. but they are clearly setting the stage for them to show up. Makes me wonder what the Taurens are going to do to show their 'evolution' into Paladins.

<a side note: I never understood how Thrall, the trolls and Tauren would accept the Undead/BEs>

Callie Del Noire

4.0.1 (the pre-Cataclysm talent change) is out on the Public Test Realms. It's all sorts of weird and bizarre.

Kytn

I've heard flying sort of kind of worked for like... three feet or something? o-O
Updates coming soon!

Callie Del Noire

No flying.. no water in the Dranaei region (well no OCEAN).. nothrend looks the same..

Tankadins look to be a rotaion monster it all looks to be focusing on keeping holy power moving

Kytn

I'm tempted to download the test realm client and give it a shot. >>
Updates coming soon!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Kytn on September 16, 2010, 09:51:30 PM
I'm tempted to download the test realm client and give it a shot. >>
. Lots of bugs waiting to be found!