RECRUITING! Harry Potter - Next Gen - Beyond Hogwarts - Free Tacos for Dudes

Started by Red Offerings, April 29, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenyx

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 08:32:35 PM
Oh! Additionally, Lily's profile is on Page 3.
I know everyone's posted them up here, but should we make a Profi thread for easy referance?
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

Yeah, I think you definitely have to be over 25. You're not just a teacher, you're a college instructor, that usually means you have a masters, PhD, or doctorate.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 08:34:34 PM
I know everyone's posted them up here, but should we make a Profi thread for easy referance?

Yeaaah if you want I can make one. :B
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Elf

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 30, 2013, 08:17:56 PM
I do enjoy looking at sausages :D  Speaking of I need to make my Character.  No one against a man who likes men correct?

I've got no problem with it as long as you can respect my preference for the pink taco.

phoenyx

*nods* thought this is a strange new experimental project that's been going for 10 years now lol

if you wish dear.

O/O

RainbowRian

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 08:39:50 PM
I've got no problem with it as long as you can respect my preference for the pink taco.

Totally respected.

Elf

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

phoenyx

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 09:01:05 PM
Light sex?
ACK! wait? What? there's such a thing? *blinks*

O/O

Red Offerings

Quote from: Rave on April 30, 2013, 09:06:18 PM
Are you offering? >>;

LOL I meant for the actual RP threads.  >:)

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 09:07:38 PM
ACK! wait? What? there's such a thing? *blinks*

Sunday afternoons?

Rave

Red Offerings

phoenyx

*chuckles* uh huh... not for me I'm usually too tired after working all day... nothing like living in a Touron Town....

O/O

Rave

You can always just star-fish and let him do all the work, he won't care. Lmao.

Red Offerings

Caela

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 09:01:05 PM
Light sex?

Might think about the Bondage boards, if only to open up the mischief the students/teachers can get into when they (inevitably) combine magic and sex!

Red Offerings

Quote from: Caela on April 30, 2013, 09:28:48 PM
Might think about the Bondage boards, if only to open up the mischief the students/teachers can get into when they (inevitably) combine magic and sex!

Aah! Hm, true!

Red Offerings

This is also what it's like when I have to try to explain things to the lawyers.

Keaton

Red Offerings

Alright, it's been fun. Tomorrow I will put the respective threads up and we'll be able to begin role play. I will probably put it in Light Sex for now and then as phoenyx suggested, we can always relocate it if necessary.

I'll catch you laterrrr. Bye for now!

phoenyx

O/O

RainbowRian

Name:  Thomas Quenton McGonagall (Qwen)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Race: Witch
Blood Status: Pureblood Position: Student/Teacher
Signature Spell: Firestorm & Minerva’s Spell, Animagus: Snow owl
Wand: 9.5 In, Fir, Dragon heartstring
Mirror, mirror on the wall:  A handsome man.  Swimmer's build, 6'2" 185lbs
Thomas tries to work out and has a bit of muscle.  He has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.
Thomas
In my heart of hearts:
Thomas is the kind of guy that takes life as it comes.  He is a bit of an earthy type. He and his aunt have very similar characteristics.  He likes to stay cool and collected and has been known to step up and take control.  He is a natural leader and enjoys art, and learning as well as teaching. 

When confronted with danger Thomas does everything he can to protect those around him.  He has a particular proclivity for the Firestorm spell and a spell named from his aunt Minerva McGonagall.  His calm earthy demeanor is what caused him to choose a snow owl for his animagus due to its representation of wisdom. 

my dark past:
With a mother that died during childbirth, Thomas Quenton McGonagall was raised by his father Malcolm.  His aunt played a large part in him growing up and she taught him as she never had her younger brothers.  Most of her time spent cleaning up their childhood mistakes.  All of the time spent with his Aunt caused him to “Grow Up” early in life and he always had a knack for learning.

Originally his plan was to try to teach at 22 but when his father went missing it hindered him.  For a few years afterward he trained and became an auror, but decided he would pursue his true passion and after he turned 25 he aspired to become a teacher so that he could spread his knowledge to other students and become as great as his aunt. 

What do you think?