Looking for 1-on-1, possibly actual game, medieval/male-dominate

Started by BlkSatinSlkNLace, September 21, 2005, 04:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlkSatinSlkNLace

dang, i'm going to have to look up my archives for names of these places that i created.. but it'll be a region of a country ruled by an overlord who has a large estate. there is at least one city-like village where there are shops, taverns, etc and then a small resident village of lesser farm people that ends up getting raided.

this game, nor the actions of anyone's characters, will not revolve around my character..

i will actually use your characters' (or character if one-on-one) actions, interactions, etc to work my charrie from the village to the lords' estate where she will be found, not the small boy as first thought, but rather a girl and then enslaved .. but i do not want this game to be sex-based nor sex dominating the storyline of this game. i don't mind that there would be sexual relations.. definitely between the lord and his slave(s)..

there can be a neighboring kingdom as well that might be in some sort of feud with eachother?

many options open but the above is definitely something i've been wanting to play out as it will help me build the background of a character that i've had but never had a chance to develop her.

=)

Dijeon

BlkSatinSlkNLace

cool, yeah! as a one-on-one or should we try to get a game going on this? doesn't matter to me. if we do a one-on-one, then i would probably start my character by being thought of as a young boy, then we can rp the discovery of her being a girl and then made into a slave rather than just a servant as she would be when thought to be a boy?

kylie

Hmm, did that say slave raids and such?  I might be up for something like that. 

I could possibly do some gender ambiguity myself (or switching, too)...   and I've been poking all over for something with more enslavement drama and less how big, how tight, and moaning the plot away...  Sounds rather interesting so far.

Dijeon

Well... I guess so. If you need any plot ideas, I guess I can give some...

What'd be the basic idea, anyway?

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

BlkSatinSlkNLace

Oh, cool! Give me some time to put a little more detail.. kinda sketch the whole thing out for multiple-players.. and i'll post it after work this afternoon.

I gotta get going for now.

*waves*

Dijeon

BlkSatinSlkNLace

well, since there are more people involved.. we'll probably have an active household for the overlord of the region, including a small regiment of soldiers that he deploys to "keep order" in the villages in his land..

an active village, as well? (my charrie will be the only survivor from her particular village, but other villages may be created and raided as well. those would be only the poorer, smaller peasant villages. Farming villages are usually only harrassed since they pretty much provide cattle, grain and milk for the overlord and the money-making markets and tavern in the prospering villages (cities?).

umm..

BlkSatinSlkNLace

Quote from: LuckyGUESS79 on September 22, 2005, 04:59:04 AM
cool, yeah! as a one-on-one or should we try to get a game going on this? doesn't matter to me. if we do a one-on-one, then i would probably start my character by being thought of as a young boy, then we can rp the discovery of her being a girl and then made into a slave rather than just a servant as she would be when thought to be a boy?

okay..

i'm drawing up some sort of map.. landmarks will be:

lord's estate/manor/house (with land, stables, servants' quarters..)
nearby trading village (with blacksmith, tavern, shops, etc)
a couple farming villages (non raided, but slaves occasionally taken from there)
a couple peasant villages (usually raided, even by neighboring 'kingdoms' and is usually a nuisance for the overlord.

- nevermind the little focus i had placed on my character. she will still exist, but will be played as equal to your characters -

if someone is interested in also being an overlord to a neighboring 'kingdom' to actually build some sort of medieval/dark ages setting, and possibly causing some sort of feud, by one or the other, we could do that too.

Valkos

Do you have a board started for this game yet?  I might be interested in joining... :)
Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, Chang  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSN  feel free to say hi

BlkSatinSlkNLace

not yet, but hopefully soon.

i wanted to confirm a little more interest before i get it up. :-)

I'll post the link here when i do get it up, though!

Valkos

ok... I will either create a character that is a slave within the household, or someone from the trading village, depending on how many are interested, and who ends up playing what.

BlkSatinSlkNLace

BlkSatinSlkNLace

hmm... should this go in Normal Freeform or Exotic Freeform? *ponders*

Valkos

I could actually play both, gender to be determined, depending on what others play.  I could even play one of the members of the household, instead of a slave...

Dijeon

I think normal freeform...

Well, I'm already one of the members of the household, at least.

Maybe we need people on the town?

Valkos

whatever.. I'm pretty flexible about what I play, so I'll fill in as needed...

BlkSatinSlkNLace

HOLY SHEEEE... IT

my comp got worm holes and crap in it and took forever to finally clean it all out.

unbelievable.

anyway.. *blush* sorry for the looooon g absense.. but i'm back and still interested in setting up this game (don't mind the  not wanting sex dominating the game.. i mean, i want good plots and stories, but won't limit the sex play in it as long as it doesn't *trash* the game. know what i mean?

anyway.. anyone still interested?

i'll ask to get the game set up once i get a couple confirms.

:-*

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

BigBlackGamer

Note that I am running a game (or am about to) which definitely has some domination/master/slave themes.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=2973.0

Main differences between my game and what y'all are describing here is that my "masters" are nonhuman, and I hadn't been planning on adding gender discovery to the plotline.  I could, though.  It would actually fit...some farmers choosing to dress female children as male to avoid the rapacious orcs.  Check it out...

BlkSatinSlkNLace

interesting.

i'm going more for humans-only, and i'm using a world i had created already, but never used in rp yet.

thanks for sharing, though  8)

(are more than 1 or 2 games allowed to be created, even though they are similar? the posting of the link has me wondering. i don't remember that in the rules. probably will check into that)

Okay ya'll. unless multiple games of the same-interest are not allowed, the game I'm going to simply name after the land it's held within - Lord of d'Rhkonia. (i'm terrible at naming games/stories, even my poems)

BigBlackGamer

Quote from: alixasarhia on November 28, 2005, 09:13:30 PM
interesting.

i'm going more for humans-only, and i'm using a world i had created already, but never used in rp yet.

thanks for sharing, though  8)

(are more than 1 or 2 games allowed to be created, even though they are similar? the posting of the link has me wondering. i don't remember that in the rules. probably will check into that)

Okay ya'll. unless multiple games of the same-interest are not allowed, the game I'm going to simply name after the land it's held within - Lord of d'Rhkonia. (i'm terrible at naming games/stories, even my poems)

No rule against it, unless you're blatantly ripping off someone's unique idea, which you aren't.  Hell, I might join your game myself, and hopefully you'll join mine.  It's an open group here.  The more quality writers writing, the better.

King_Furby

Those types of SL's really keep it interesting. Best wishes.