Naruto Interest Check

Started by Snowe, April 01, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

If you guys need another player to start, I could throw my hat into the ring... Although I cant garuntee that I'll have a profile up by today.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Snowe

-blink, blink- Wellp, ANOTHER person who said they'd join just decided not to.

So..yeah. Fuck Elliquiy. Forum sucks even more than blue moon. At least people JOIN your fucking rp's before they decide to troll your ass.

Bai.

No you can't use my ideas. No you can't use the theme. No you can't use anything.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Sessha

Ok...that last post kinda came out of no where.  ???
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Glyph

Annie

So... pardon me the dumb question, but you gave up this rp, Snowe?

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Carlissa

I don't think she's coming back. >.>

Is that my fault? Or did she just go on a fit for no reason?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Annie

It´s not your fault, Carlissa. I think it´s just another person who said that would join in and suddenly changed his/her mind. It´s the second time it happens in this interest check thread and Snowe really hates that. :/

Carlissa

Well he could at least be an adult about it and not post such a disrespectful and inapropriate message on the thread. Just because two people decided to back out for whatever reason doesn't give him the right to talk about the forum in such a disrespectful way.

Annie

Quote from: Carlissa on April 12, 2012, 09:02:31 PM
Well he could at least be an adult about it and not post such a disrespectful and inapropriate message on the thread. Just because two people decided to back out for whatever reason doesn't give him the right to talk about the forum in such a disrespectful way.

Well, since this is a interest check thread, such behavior is expected from people who show interest. People are free to change their mind, since they have not assumed any commitment with the game in this phase. At least, this is my opinion. It´s kinda awkward to me to confess that I agree with you.

Sessha

I think what happened was someone else other than Clarlissa said they were going to join but then they backed out at the last second. Or Snowe may have interpeted Clarissa's post in the wrong way, which I admit is possible. Though if Snowe doesn't go through with the RP I'm going to be annoyed cause I spent an evening working on that character I made.

Annie

Let´s wait for his answer. We can go on with this even if he decide to give up.

Sessha

Now that I can agree with.

Snowe

Actually, more than two people are contacted me through PM's and such to ask if they can join and then just dropped out after I've changed the RP from one group to another to suit more characters, and now we have TOO many characters to start the original RP and too few to start this one; Meaning, we are royally screwed no matter what we do. And while you can go ahead and say it's childish, you shouldn't even ask if you can join if you know you're not going to anyway.

And no, Clarissa, it has nothing to do with you.

FYI: Male. I am a male. There's a male sing..right there. Next to gender. >.>

And as I said before, you can go on with it, but you're not going to use my idea.

But, we can't start even if I wanted to. We don't have enough characters. I already said this before when you were telling me to start.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Annie

Well, Carlissa wants to join and Glyph already volunteered to rp with 2 chars, a genin and a jounin. We can make some arrangements to get this one started, like the ones I proposed. So, do you really gave up or we can try and work on a solution?

Sessha

It seems Snowe's status changed to Denied. I'm not really sure I know what that means. Was he actually banned or what?

Vaulera

I have never seen this happen with am active member, but then again, I have never seen an outburst such as this here on E.

Sessha

Nor I did. But if we want to continue with this game we can. I mean we went to the trouble of making character so why squander the effort?

Annie

I´m sorry for Snowe, but I agree with Sessha. So... anyone want to take the gm role?

Carlissa

Quote from: Sessha on April 14, 2012, 01:14:03 AM
It seems Snowe's status changed to Denied. I'm not really sure I know what that means. Was he actually banned or what?

I don't think he was banned, sicne his status would say "banned" instead of "denied". I tihnk that the mods revoked his privliges to the adult's forum, and therefor cannot be included in RPs (including this one) or send PMs.

So I guess it will be okay if we play this without him, despite him saying we can't use "his" ideas...

Annie

I wonder what he meant by his ideas. He had not said much about the story he was planning.  I only see the char sheet template as something original and maybe we can change a thing or another there...

The whole squad thing is on the manga and about the history happening years after Naruto´s timeline... well, anyone can come up with that. I, for instance, was about to suggest that, since I do not like to interact with canon characters.

Secretwriter

It does happen from time to time with active members, especially NING, which is a trial basis approval. You can find more information in the Pillory. He is in the banned list, not the revoked.  I was lurking to see what he did that was so bad and was honestly surprised by this thread. I hope that what he did didn't hurt anyone's feelings.  No one should feel bad for anything; people decide not to join group games. It happens. Someone just might have realized that they simply didn't have the time. It is pretty rare to see an outburst such as that on E. 

Anyway, I hope that answers questions and I hope that the rest of you have a great day! <3

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Bloody Rose

mmm I believe it was because of me he screamed, I asked what they needed and he told me team 7 and stuff. Then I told him that I could not join and he went rampant, I never actually said I would join for sure. If a person fights like that for a rp he it's really out of his mind...

Sessha

Well from what I can see we have more than enough people to form a team of some kind. We just need someone willing to play a Jonin.

Marie Reynolds

Well I can make my Aburame a jounin and actually give me the full range of my concept instead of trying to fill it In as an advanced genin