Ask the person above you out

Started by darkvamplips, May 03, 2009, 04:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighttime Blues

Oh that sounds like a fun idea, I promise my kissing skills are quite up to par ;)

Autumn52

I love to kiss, can we take this to a corner booth with a little privacy just in case my hands get roamy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nighttime Blues

Baby, I -know- my hands would get a little roamy. I know this one place....with a corner booth....when it's dark, no one could see us. ;)

Autumn52

Good because I am notorious for public shows of affection I would hate to get arrested again
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Nighttime Blues

If you were arrested, I'd get arrested too and put in the same cell as you *grin*

Autumn52

Lets avoid the whole getting arrested situation and go back to my place

Nighttime Blues

Mmm....my place might be better...outdoor hot tub, completely fenced off....oh look, there's a full moon somehow tonight. :D

auroraChloe

i got your full moon right here   

a/a 8/21/17

Nighttime Blues

Mmm. How can I resist that? Plenty of room in my hot tub. ;)

Lady Haven

Well hello fancy seeing you here, would you like to get a table and have a drink??
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Liam

Would you like to get a bed and have a...

Beguile's Mistress

Would you be in the mood for a late night stroll through the gardens?

TheLegionary

You seem to like looking at the stars. Have you ever been to an Astronomy Observatory?

Autumn52

Hello you seem quite strong would you come home with me I have something heavy I am sure I kind find for you to lift

TheLegionary

Listen, I have never asked someone this. I know it sounds bizarre. After all, most interesting things are bizarre to a certain extent. * hesitates * takes a deep breath * Would you like to blindfold me?

Autumn52

I would love to blindfold you can I take you home before I blindfold you. I like privacy.

TheLegionary

Have you ever visited the local library?

ruaprnstr

Xandi and Legonary interested in a Poly-date?
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Autumn52

TheLegionary

* offers her one lonely rose *

Happy birthday! Would you like to go out to celebrate your birthday?

Autumn52

It's not my birthday but i wondered if you would like to go to the dark table in the corner and discuss love and making love

TheLegionary

* waits to be asked since is a bit shy *

* has not the power to read Xani's minds although he is dying to discuss love with her *

Autumn52

Come with me Legionary and let me show you how real women do ...........

TheLegionary

* walks to Xandi *

Would you be interested to show me how real women do?

Autumn52

Walks slowly with Legionary to a secluded table

Put hands on his shoulders and ask him would you like to be my student for the evening