✓ Dominance
✓ Three Ways
✓ Kissing
✓ Whippings

✘ Guys
✘ Noisy People
✘ Cops

► PERSONALITY

Felipe  is a ruthless and cunning "Business" man. While not inherently greedy , there is a certain lifestyle Felipe wants to live and he will do anything to sustain it.  He's somewhat trustworthy unless of course someone attempts to screw him over. He is also somewhat prone to violence. Mostly when interacting with any sort of authority.  He's a very dedicate firearm collector as well with a certain appreciation of submachine guns. Additionally , While a man of great Mister Garcia does not like discuss what he does for a living and is very secretive  about his   employment. What is known about his occupation is that he appears to work for some sort of massive Mexican Corporation  headquartered in  Sinaloa or Chiuahaha Mexico.

► STORY  Felipe Alfonso  Garcia's exact place of birth is unknown though it is most likely somewhere in Central America. From what a few (Recently deceased) people  have told a few investigate parties is that Mr.Garcia was born to an alpaca farmer and the daughter of a Torero. Interestingly , Unlike most of his  contemporaries   Mister Garcia did not come from an  impoverished  family as  his father was  an surprisingly   successful Alpaca Farmer. Several members of  the aforementioned investigate agencies   have summarized that  Felipe's current job is a way of him striking back at his father because as a teen Felipe's farther instilled the idea of hard work and dedication to him which Mr.Garcia has rebelled against due to belief that his father was out of touch with modem day society. This is theorized  by some as the reason for his immigration to America  in his late teens. Felipe's early twenties were marked by a massive income of wealth through unknown means while living in the lower part of Texas. Perhaps in an unrelated coincidence   , Mr.Garcia moved to  Manhattan  around the  same time the United States news media began to focus on  a string of unfortunate incidents in so-called border towns. While Felipe Alfonso Garcia does currently reside in Manhattan , he has been known to take the occasional vacation (Around one every six months) to Mexico to meet with his employers.
Other then that Mr.Garcia's life is not unlike that of the average 28 year old male with a seemingly endless supply  of money and a large entourage  of armed security personnel. He enjoys  going clubbing , fast cars and his pet kangaroo "El Guapo."

► EXCESS INFORMATION
•   Pretty sure El Guapo is female
•   Fluent in Spanish
•   Enjoys hunting , Once shot a Koala
•   Once used his powers to  cause a bull to commit suicide after it gored one of his friends during Encierro,

〖 DTW 〗

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Kokaine

Alright, I am putting out feelers for a "partner" of sorts for my character Regina.

Basically the United States is a big big place and she's a bit alone at the moment. She could use someone to play off of, whether it's a partnership of convenience and the two can't stand each other, a genuine friendship, or something more... I'm open to whatever, but she could definitely use a partner. *nodnods*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Silver

Currently it's 8:14 in men to women within the game. Both are welcomed but bring a friend along for the ride if you can.

*waves and goes back to running the ship*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

persephone325

I'd also like to put out an "ad" for anyone who wants to have connections to my character, Tsukiko. Maybe an old friend from school, or an old crush.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Fenrir

Hmmm...  I've recently come back from a long break from E- and this game seems very women heavy.  However, I must express interest and see if you're still recruiting those of the 'having breast' type! I'm thinking of a straight female porter: if that helps at all.

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Humbugearthquake

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Fenrir

Herrow Man-Man ;D

Ugh, already I'm rethinking that nickname... it's not nearly as catchy as my long list of pet names!  Though Fen-fen was always one of my favorites, I'm glad to see you remembered! ;)  I'm not sure if I like how... hard... your name is to shorten.  Hahaha and the sexual puns begin :D 

TheHangedOne

Of course I remember, Fenitalia.  8-)

Pssssh, you can just call me THM.  8-)
Check out my poet tree!

Fenrir

:'(  And then right to that one! It sounds so vulgar- Fenllatio was much better!  THM sounds boring but it will have to do until my brain works well enough to come up with something better than TheMan. 

TheHangedOne

Okay, I'll stick to Fenllatio, then.  :D Did have to give you a friendly razzing, though.*Hugs.*

Hmm, I like that. TheMan.   8-)
Check out my poet tree!

Fenrir

*pinches your bottom* Oh yeah, I'll friendly razz you!  TheMan or not :P 

bubby

*Peeeeers in*

I might be into this. I'm reading through things.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Fenrir on April 13, 2013, 06:35:33 PM
*pinches your bottom* Oh yeah, I'll friendly razz you!  TheMan or not :P
*Wiggles his butt at her.* Bring it on.  ;D

Quote from: bubby on April 13, 2013, 07:55:32 PM
*Peeeeers in*

Hi, bubby! How's it going?
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 13, 2013, 07:58:27 PM

Hi, bubby! How's it going?

Heya darlin'. Not bad, been a lazy day, anticipate another one tomorrow, lol. I'm off to nap right now. Rest my brain so I can maybe tackle attempting a char for this game!

Silver

Quote from: Fenrir on April 13, 2013, 04:05:40 PM
Hmmm...  I've recently come back from a long break from E- and this game seems very women heavy.  However, I must express interest and see if you're still recruiting those of the 'having breast' type! I'm thinking of a straight female porter: if that helps at all.

We are still accepting characters. Just work up a sheet and send it to me by PM.

Quote from: bubby on April 13, 2013, 07:55:32 PM
*Peeeeers in*

Let me know sweet one. *smiles*
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

DarkNevaeh

This looks like a lot of fun.

If I was reading right, I was thinking either a Changer or a Shadow.  I'm willing for character ties if people wanna talk about it?

Silver

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on April 15, 2013, 11:18:19 PM
This looks like a lot of fun.

If I was reading right, I was thinking either a Changer or a Shadow.  I'm willing for character ties if people wanna talk about it?

Sounds great. Send a Character Sheet my way when you have it fleshed out.

El Maligno

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."