News:

Main Menu

Music Recommendations

Started by Scarlettskull, June 08, 2020, 11:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlettskull

Hey guys! I need new music to listen to!

Drop your favorite song! :D

I'm into basically everything!

KeirenReine

Let's get you some Mozart Opera Rock :)

GuyWhoLikesFun

Not to be all yee-haw but I love me some Neil Young

On the Beach, Heart of Gold, After the Goldrush

What do you like?

bardicinspiration

I've been listening to The Pretty Reckless lately, I especially like "Take me down", "And so it went", and "Only love can save me now"

KittenWitch

I've been looking for new music lately too!
A friend suggested RUNAGROUND - "Anti-Gravity" and I've been enjoying it a lot!

I'll be sure to keep tabs on this thread to check out more music ideas!

Jacob Grey

Well, since this is here, I am a massive music nerd, and have a lot of music to recommend:

Magma is a really interesting jazz fusion(?)/zeuhl (how music like Magma and the band itself is categorized into) band from France. As I described before, their first few albums resemble more the jazz fusion of the era, but from their third album forwards, Mëkanïk Dëstruktïẁ Kömmandöh, Christian Vander, the drummer and leader, begin to take a much more different and unique sound, resembling something along the lines of marching songs from a space opera with choruses. It's that weird and fascinating.. A few song recommendations for newcomers would be the title track of their first album, Kobaïa, Sckxyss, Mûh, Rïah Sahïltaahk from their second album, 1001° Centigrades, and the first three tracks of MDK.

I'm sure some will appreciate them. Hopefully.

Phaia

one of my favs is an a Capella group called Home Free. The beat boxer is insane and the base has blown speakers with how low he can go!

This though is great and remember NO instructments::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pygPmfGQvU

Second is Voice Play check their Oogie Boogie [nightmare before Christmas redone song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbxkOntz2SA

LiamRP

Lately, I have been listening to popular songs. Here are some recommendations:

(1) Heat Waves
This song really hypes me up

(2) RUNAWAY
It's by Aurora. She has such a pretty voice. And this song makes me nostalgic

(3) Alakananda
It's an Assamese song. You guys won't understand what it's saying but give it a shot, it has really chill beats!