RPG/JRPG What are you playing now?

Started by Oreo, November 27, 2015, 03:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

I hit a dead end today. Just finished Ni No Kuni 2 for the third time, and now I don't know what I want to play.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

LostInTheMist

Octopath Traveler. Kinda. I'm not in a position to play it too much as my housemates are all working on phones during the day and my free time is either late at night or on Tuesday/Wednesday when there's just no opportunity to play on the video game machine. (I can play without sound, but I enjoy the music enough that it's really not worth it. Of course, the combat shouts are annoying, repetitive, and can't be shut off, just like old school JRPGs.)
My Apologies and Absences  Updated February 23, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: All systems green. Posting is being brought up to current.

Oreo

I almost always play without the sound on. I listen to tv shows while playing..unless it is something like Torchlight. Then I listen to Two Steps From Hell while paying because of the awesomeness of the battle music.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Ehkoe

In what free time that I have I've been playing a mix of FFXIV, Tales of Arise, and I started yet another monotype run of pokemon SwSh.

Oreo

I just finished Tales of Arise. Started an old series I never played before, Asdivine Hearts. Also replaying FFXV...road trip with the boys club.