Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

(omg sooooo YUMMY! the food looks darned yummy too >.>)

Yes, I am in fact hoping for a movie, and things seem to be going in that direction  ;D

The next person still enjoys animated movies.

Autumn52

Yes I do, I want a cook to cook for me too. *pouts* especially if he is half naked.

The Next person is going to get their goove thing on in a bit. (giggles and jealous)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cassiopeia

*giggles*  Well, don't feel too bad, I'm only watching at the moment, I don't get to enjoy the food for quite a while *pouts*  Though the view is seriously helping  ::)

Gah!  I wish I'd be getting on my groove thing *mutters*  Well ... I might, just not in the ideal way >.>

The next person so knows what I mean.

Underneath

Um...yeeaahh I know what you mean *lies*  :-\

The next person's head is stuck in the gutter

Rapsodi

It isn't stuck! It's very happy to be there  >:)

The next person is having wicked little thoughts right now.

Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Cassiopeia

That's pretty constant :P

The next person is wishing they could sleep in tomorrow.

Saerrael

Nope. I sleep in anyway.

The next person has danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Cassiopeia

Nope, have not.

The next person likes to dance but is somewhat nervous that they don't look good when they do.

Rapsodi

Not nervous, I just KNOW that I don't look good dancing :D

The next person can't dance but does it anyways because it feels good.
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Cassiopeia

I don't know if I can or not, I try to avoid seeing myself dance so as not to spoil it <.<

The next person can't help but bop when they hear a beat.

Insanityenviesme

Nail on the head!!!
and I cant help but hum the tune too!

The next person is falling in love with Rapsodi's avatar..

Can I be the next person?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cassiopeia

Well I do have a thing for redheads! *wiggles eyebrows*

The next person likes to cuddle, even if it doesn't lead to sex.

Bubbles

yes, true.SO damn true!~

the next person like coffee in the morning? :P
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Endorphin

Nope. I only have a handful of coffees the whole year.

The next person often thinks that they should go to bed a little bit earlier.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

oh so true, and lay in more  ;D

The next person would like breakfast in bed, brought to them by their scantily clad lover

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Ahh, to dream of such a thing...

The next person would like to prolong that fantasy, as their scantily clad lover serves them up some 'appetising' dessert to accompany breakfast in bed.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

quite correct

the next person would like to take their lover to a secluded cove for skinny dipping
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

I like the sound of that.

The next person would like a dirty weekend away, where they do nothing except enjoy the scenery, enjoy their partner and indulge in sumptuous meals and back to back massages.

DiverseDesires

recipe for a lovely weekend - yes

the next person would take photographs of said weekend

Endorphin

I would, though not sure how naughty they would be.

The next person would go for a quickie right now if they could.

DiverseDesires

very unusually no, still sore from a hospital proceedure yesterday  :-(

the next person would jump at the chance

Endorphin

Oh, absolutely no doubt whatsoever!  >:)

The next person would love a little 'special attention' and TLC from their partner.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

DiverseDesires

thank you

and sooo close to the bone - yes, very much so  :-(

the next person would love to just drop everything, hit the road with their lover, and explore the world

Endorphin

That's usually not my style, but the way you say it does sound mighty appealing!

The next person enjoys going camping.

DiverseDesires

rough or impromptu camping only for a couple of nights - in style or in a camper for longer (spoiled  ;D)

the next person would like to toast marshmallows round the campfire