Apocolypse Earth (Future sci-fi fantasy, MF looking for F)

Started by Chreestafer, January 19, 2015, 07:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

This is an idea Saiyuri and I have tried before alone and wish to rekindle it with another female aboard.

Humans, seeking an alternate power source, unlocked an ancient gate leading to the pits of hell.  For years the monsters of the abyss flooded the earth, and even though we gave a good fight, we were out numbered and over powered.  For years now, those left alive lived in underground communities.  Soon units of specialized soldiers with super abilities rose to defend these homes.

The gate came from a time, a world, where dragons and wizards roamed.  A realm where necromancers and demons plotted do destroy everything holy and good in the world.  The gate rose as a doorway to the pits of hell for a dark necromancer bent on freeing an even more twisted god.  His plans were foiled when a dragon Princess and human warrior, whose ability to tap into the mind power, ended him. But the necromancer had one last thing in hand, and with his last breath, he encased the princess in a crystalline prison.  Unable to free her, and filled with rage, the warrior brought the gate down at the cost of his own life.

In the present day however and odd power source appeared on every ones radar.  Both demons and humans seeking this as a possible end game, sent skilled soldiers to seek the power source out.  What will the demons and soldiers find, or even better, whom?

Saiyuri will be playing the role of the Dragon Princess, and I will be playing the role of the soldier of old who is reincarnated in this world as the squad leader.

What we are looking for is an energetic and rowdy female who will play the modern day lover to my character as well as one of the five team members of the squad.  Pm me or post it here with a character idea as well as what power/ability you'd like her to have. 

hopefully we can get this started tomorrow :)

our character photos

inspirational photos

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

A punk/emo style girl would fit perfectly in this setting :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Saiyuri

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 20, 2015, 06:13:15 AM
A punk/emo style girl would fit perfectly in this setting :)

Agreed. Mostly looking for someone who is open to having a love triangle relationship.
You character would also be a solider alongside Chreestafers character.
We're open to suggestions and any ideas so please feel free to ask!

FlamingAce242

Chreestafer

We are really looking for a female player to better portray the 3 person we need.  As for abilities anything is fine.  I have controls overy telekonesis.  I believe when Sai and I first did this the 3 girl was a sort of computer genius.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Saiyuri

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 20, 2015, 04:14:18 PM
We are really looking for a female player to better portray the 3 person we need.  As for abilities anything is fine.  I have controls over telekinesis.  I believe when Sai and I first did this the 3 girl was a sort of computer genius.

Yeah. I was the brute strength, Chree was the brains as far as telekinesis goes, and the other girl was the computer whiz/real brains. But you could be proficient in weapons instead if that floats your boat, Ace. What were you considering?

FlamingAce242

Weapons sounds fun to me. Nothing like being able to pull out a shit ton of weapons and using them all.