Give me Muscles, or Lactation and other oddities...(M for F)

Started by Countdown, April 28, 2014, 01:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countdown

Alright,

So, I have my normal request thread--> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196788.msg9578007#msg9578007

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I figured because I was craving this oh so badly and that I wanted to make sure that anyone coming to take a look would be someone that was equally interested in this, I'd make a separate one.

I don't know whether it's spring, or a plethora of other reasons as to why I'm wanting something with Lactation in it, but lets just say it's something that I can't get away from it seems and it's a wonderful "On" of mine.

Unfortunately I either can't find anyone that I'd like to play with that would have this kink in the RP, oooooor we start an RP and the partner that I thought was going to be it bails for whatever reason (usually it's they leave never to return.  Life I'd assume).

How are we going to get a story with Lactation in it?

It could be a number of things, here's just a few that popped into my mind while writing this:

Mother x Son RP (incest if you're one for that with the ages appropriate to the site of course.)
Could be induced by Magic (curse or spell, wanted or unwanted), chemicals/drugs, could have had a child previously and never lost the ability to create milk, could be pregnant, could even be a Cow Anthro who naturally does so, well because she's a cow.

I'm male and would be playing a male character, and I'd be looking to play opposite a female character.  I normally would also expect to play opposite a female player. Only very rarely do I deviate from such.

Some people are keen on having non-con, I know I was involved with an RP once where a woman was captured, given drugs and forced to produce milk.  I'm alright with something like that if she enjoys it in the end.  An rp where the woman never gets aroused and just cries all the time doesn't float my boat.

I'd really prefer the relationship to be much more consensual and passionate.

As my other request thread states, 2+ paragraphs with good detail is needed from my partner as well as an understanding on both sides that we will do our best to post for each other when we can but work and life gets in the way.  By no means am I going to be upset if you haven't posted in a month as long as you let me know what's up.  What I can't stand is someone not posting for a month but posting to a whole bunch of other RP's.  I don't think this kink is too hard to have a "muse " for.

Not to mention, I'd prefer if the RP started WITH the lactation already in place, in other words it's already something she can do, however if the right partner has the right story, character and attitude and isn't afraid to describe how their characters breasts become painful and swollen with the newfound milk collecting in her flesh, then, I'd be up for discussion about how my partner wants to approach things.

DON'T POST HERE PLEASE!!!

Here is a link to my On's and Off's
Thanks!

- Countdown
On's and Off's
A's and A's--> Updated: 10/18/23

Countdown

Greetings,

Please note:  Looking for a female player to play a female part.  Normally I'm alright with having a male play a female part, but having a muscular woman opposite me is already something different.  Thanks!!!

Inspired by someone's profile pic, I had a craving, a need to do an RP where the female that plays opposite my male character is most likely larger, more fit and more muscular then my own.

Now, you can take this anyways you see fit, and there are many ideas that can come of this.

If you wanted to take a look at comic books, you could have She-Hulk or Wonder Woman, or even a more muscular athletic Powergirl.

Fantasy?  An actual Amazon?

Modern/Non-Fantasy?  Could be a woman that was genetically altered or engineered.  Could even be a female bodybuilder.

Also please note that I do not need to be on the receiving end of a FemDom.  That's right, I'm more interested in the size and look of the woman rather then the things that often go along with it.  Now, if she's dominant at some point during the RP for some of the sex scenes, then , I can dig that, but please don't come into this thinking that my character is to be a punching bag.  Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have the control switch back and forth?  It would make the muscular large woman submitting kind of interesting if you ask me.

No Non-Con please. The only resistance I wouldn't mind seeing is some roughhousing, but I'd want the sexual desire to be mutual.  Again, already doing something new, so I don't want there to be a strong non-con element to it.

Maybe you have your own idea, or thoughts on what kind of an RP where a female like this would fit.

If that's the case, hit me up.  I'm a detailed, multi-paragraph poster who takes the time to respond to your post in a complimentary way.

Take a look at my O/o's and see if we're a match.  I'm pretty open and usually the odd or taboo makes things all the more interesting!

Cheers!

-Countdown
On's and Off's

Countdown

On's and Off's

Countdown

On's and Off's

Decrepitdan

Id like to express my interest. Assuming that im interested in a fantasy style roleplay, what kinks would you like to involve?

Countdown

Still looking for stories involving this kink. You got a good idea?  Hit me!
On's and Off's

Countdown

On's and Off's

Countdown

On's and Off's

Countdown

On's and Off's

Countdown