I need help here. I cant access my original account here nor my gmail.

Started by GyaradosOFtheBlade, October 09, 2014, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GyaradosOFtheBlade

I cant remember the password for my elliquiy account and and I'm not receiving a code for google's 2 step verification on my phone. I have no idea how to call google to help me with this. I change the password for my gmail account because my aol and yahoo one's got hack some time on tuesday or wendsday  and after that I couldn't access my email. The password is correct, but as I said, I no longer receive the codes for my phone. Is there any way I can have my user account change to a different address? I created this account yesterday hoping I can get some help because I dont know who talk to and I can't contact customer support. User account is NinjaNinja2013. I wish I can contact the person I am role playing with so she wound't worry. I guess I need to go through the approval system again, but I am worried she wouldn't know its me using this account. But I guess that could be my only option. I hope someone help with problem I am having.

Avis habilis

Sorry, what's keeping you from using the "reset password" function? Are you saying you can no longer access your gmail?

GyaradosOFtheBlade

That's correct, I no longer have access to my google account. Resetting the password doesn't' work for me anymore because I have the 2 step code verification on. But my phone doesn't get sms from google anymore regarding that. And I even tested with my hotmail account and still I didn't get the code. I already did the recovery thing yesterday, but I just want to change my account's email to this aol one or my hotmail one to role play until google responds back or if google denies my request. The recovery form was difficult for me so I am assuming the worse.

Avis habilis

GyaradosOFtheBlade

Thank you then. I look forward to any details that can help me regarding my user account.

GyaradosOFtheBlade

Actually this thread can be close now since google  approved my recovery form to get access to my account. Sorry for the trouble >_<