Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

Knew there was a reason I didn't eat cereal :)

RavenBlackmoon

Damn.. Looks like I need to switch my breakfast.

Nexus1199

I cannot believe that tidbit of knowledge actual came somewhat in handy

TeacupTwink

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Nexus1199

RavenBlackmoon

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Nexus1199

saphireMARIE

Guys seriously you are making me stop eating this lovely pizza to reply :(

GarthMarenghi

Nexus1199

Quote from: saphireMARIE on September 20, 2013, 02:11:18 PM

Guys seriously you are making me stop eating this lovely pizza to reply :(
Then feel free to take a break, your pizza is more important 

Jaya

RavenBlackmoon

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi

saphireMARIE

How about you can have my pizza if you disappear for 1 hour  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Nexus1199

Quote from: saphireMARIE on September 20, 2013, 02:18:24 PM

How about you can have my pizza if you disappear for 1 hour  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Make it three and throw yourself into the deal ;)

TeacupTwink

GarthMarenghi

Nexus1199

Falstaff

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi