Dizzy's ideas

Started by Dizzied, November 16, 2008, 09:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzied

I have a few scenes I'd like to get off my chest...

Vampire / Werewolf [NC-E]
-My idea here is that I play a hotheaded, brash young werewolf who is sent to assassinate a vampire.  What she isn't informed of, however, is that although she is physically far superior to most vampires, she is no match for their powers of domination and charisma.  She ends up caught by his enchanting gaze, and to humiliate her, he forces her to please him.  I'm not really into anthropomorphic sex, so I'd prefer she stay human.  This is fairly negotiable, though.  Looking for a dominant male to play the vampire.  I could also see this working as another vampire, a mage, or whatever else might fit your fancy.

Don't tease the team [NC-H]
This idea involves a new cheerleader on the school team; she's recently moved to a new school and isn't quite on her feet yet.  After her team loses a game one night, she accidentally goes to the wrong locker room to change- the guys locker room.  The captain of the winning team decides to take a victory prize, and the other players cheer him on.  When its all over, they blackmail her into keeping quiet about it. 
I'm looking for someone to play the captain, and control the team members.  I'd prefer that the captain be the only participant, though.

Angel/Human  [NC-E]
In this RP, angels are not always the good guys.  I play a rather flirty, teasing angel who thinks its fun to tease mortals.  She'd come to your character, who can be a mortal man of any kind, and tells him she'll be his muse.  She intends to tease him for awhile and then erase his memory of her, but the plan backfires when she accidentally tells him her true name.  Though its not much use to him, there are alot of people, demons or even other angels who'd love to get their hands on that.  He uses it to blackmail her into being his toy.
I'm looking for a dominant male to set this angel straight.

Nymph/Wizard [vanilla/NC-E]
This is where a slightly perverted, pent up young wizard tries to summon something for some fun.  It's his first time, but he manages to do it right, and summons a nymph, a beautiful spirit of the forest with a perfect body, to use as he desires.  He's not very experienced, and at first, the nymph has some real fun breaking him in and teasing him.  But she doesn't realize that as time goes on and the more sex they have, the more the wizard absorbs her aura, giving him the body of the perfect man.  Suddenly its not so easy for her to please him, and she might find she can't handle all he's capable of!  Using his magic, he might even go beyond that.
I'm looking for a male to play the wizard, someone who can enjoy taking revenge for prior humiliations.  A variant of this would be instead of a nymph, the wizard summons an angel of beauty.  Though at first she's quite happy to please him, she finds her feathers turning black and her body becoming more sexual as she slowly becomes a fallen.  She wants to return, but he won't let her go so easily.

Sorceress/Barbarian [NC-H]
In this, I play a sorceress who considers herself quite the evil ruler.  She controls a small, oppressed area in the mountains. The local townsfolk have hired a barbarian to take her down.  He's not really the heroic type though, and after subduing her in her dark fortress, he decides to take over her operation.  He also decides to keep her around as his wife or concubine.

I've got more, but I'll see how my schedule holds out.  If you want to modify any of these or have similar ideas, let me know!

Aced

Hey Dizzied, I'm interested in the "Don't Tease the Team" or the "Nymph/Wizard" storylines. I'll send you a PM.

Mathim

I'll do the angel/human RP with you. Before someone else claims it; PMed you so we can discuss.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).