Cirque Du Freak recruitment

Started by LamentingQuill, June 26, 2013, 05:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is an A/U for the world of Cirque Du Freak. Do not mention that cannons are supposed to be here or there at that time, this is an A/U, none of the woes of the orignal world exist here. Takes place About the time of Vampire Mountain, except Darren does not go to Vampire Mountain and is never summoned by the Vampire Princes.

This roleplay will center around the Cirque itself, just the the Cirque and it's freaks. No Grand adventures or running off to Vampire Mountain.

People may PM me with a request to claim a canon character and those wishing to create an OC must submit it in the Character approval thread and if it is approved or not, expect a PM from me immediately after I review it.

After approval, you may move your character to the Character list thread.

All characters must be 18 or up to be involved in a romantic/sexual relationship with any other characters, violation of this will result in your character being removed from the roleplay.

You may request a roomate for your tent or one will be provided for you after enough people have joined.

There is no posting order, but I request that people do be respectful of others and give them a chance to post as well.

Character approval thread

Character list thread

Male tents

Female tents

Camp grounds

Cirque Auditorium

Cirque Du Freak OOC

Alright, here on the canons I can think of that would be most important to fill. The Canons not marked important can become NPC's.

Darren Shan (Important)

Evra Von (Important)

Larten Crepsley (Important)- played by BenenAzer

Mr. Tall (Important)- played by Batman4560

Madame Truska

Alexander Ribs

Remus Two-Bellies

Corma Limbs (I know she was orignally a guy, but Corma was adorable)

Gertha Teeth

Harkat

Original charater application (This will also be your profile):
(Mine is below if an example of the end result is needed)

Name:

Cirque name:

Appearance:

Orientation:

Freak abilities:

Personality:

Background:

Ons-

Sexual:

Non-sexual:

Offs-

Sexual:

Non-sexual:

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Example profile(mine):

Name: Lily Sinclare

Cirque name: The Blue Star

Appearance:

Orientation: Straight

Freak abilities:

Lily can form a ball of pale blue psychic energy as a defensive weapon to throw at her attackers. This ball is no bigger than a soccer ball, but packs quite a punch.

Teleportation- If Lily know precisely where she is going, she can port almost anywhere, however if she is guessing where she will end up, then she can only teleport about a hundred feet from her current location.

Telekinesis- Lily is able to use her mind to move objects, though she is not quite skilled enough in this area to move anything heavier than a compact car.

Telepathy- Lily is able to communicate with others mentally, though she will not pry into another's mind without their permission. She can allow them to hear her voice in their head and open a channel to hear theirs.

Force field- Lily can create a pale blue hued force field of her own psychic energy around herself to protect her from harm, though she cannot make it any bigger than to allow room only for herself and she can only hold it for fifteen minutes, thirty if she really pushes herself.

Personality:

Lily has a very gentle and sweet personality, she is kind to a fault and strives to see the good in everyone, which could potentially spell trouble for such a young woman. When it comes to those she cares for, there is nothing Lily will not do in the name of their safety and well-being.

Background:
Lily was dropped off at the Cirque twelve years ago during the Cirque's travels, no one saw her parents come and go, but it didn't take long for Mr. Tall to discover how unique the child was and took her in as his own daughter to raise and guide. Why the parents wished to discard such a lovely gifted child, Mr. Tall would never be able to understand.

Ons-

Sexual: Despite being a virgin, Lily knows enough about intimacy to know she is a very vanilla type of girl. Foreplay and vaginal are greenlights.

Non-sexual:
Lily loves to gaze at the stars at night and sometimes stay out all night to watch the sun rise above the horizon. On her down time, a good book is always appreciated in Lily's opinion.

Offs-

Sexual: Lily is absolutely certain she wants nothing to do with gore, vore, anal or anything extreme. Those would be a huge no-no.

Non-sexual:

Arrogant guys, girls too full of themselves, dishonesty, guys too pansy to commit to one woman and thunder storms.

Batman4560

I think I can manage Mr. Hibernius Tall

LamentingQuill

Still looking for canons and OC's

LamentingQuill

Benen

looks interesting, would you mind if I played Crepsley?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: BenenAzer on June 30, 2013, 06:22:34 PM
looks interesting, would you mind if I played Crepsley?

Be my guest ^.^

LamentingQuill

Can't wait to obtain the necessary canons.

I'm also very eager to see what OC's we'll get.

Benen

indeed, I think all we need is darren and evra

LamentingQuill

Quote from: BenenAzer on June 30, 2013, 08:55:35 PM
indeed, I think all we need is darren and evra

Madame Truska would be nice too, but we can make do with making her an NPC if we must.

Chreestafer

Is this still open? I'd like to do an original character.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 15, 2013, 10:34:11 AM
Is this still open? I'd like to do an original character.

Yea, it is, we just need to fill the necessary canons. Submit your character to the character approval thread and I will get back with you on it ASAP.