Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torterrable

Quote from: Foxy Oni on February 13, 2014, 11:05:24 AM
Yeah, I'm friends with a 36 year old Chinese woman who wonders when she's gonna start getting hit on by guys that don't have a curfew.

One of my high school teachers (thirty plus now) looks exactly like how she did when she was at prom in high school. And then there's this miniature chemistry lab teacher, going on seventy, probably, who is absolutely TINY. Not that she turns me on, but good gods.

Caith Sidhe

I am so totally up for this!

NSFW
Player Name: Caith Sidhe
Name: Cait Sanders (Kate)
Physical Gender:Female
Apparent gender:Female
Sexuality:Bisexual with lesbian tendencies
Dominance:Defiant Submissive
Profession: Adult Book Store Clerk

Personaility:Cait is an uninhibited girl, but unexperienced. She will try just about anything once but likely won't initiate something new without encouragement. Meek at first, Cait will warm quickly if you can make her laugh.

Why are they here: Having heard of the Paradise Camp, mostly a rumor of a rumor online, Cait did a little research and found it to be a real place and made up her mind immediately to go and try something new with her life. She hopes the members of the camp can help her open herself up to the world. She really needs something new, an experience she will never forget.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: She is over 18 and no longer under her parent's control.

Sharing with:No one, as of yet.

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): Sleeps 2 comfortably, up to 5 if a lubricant is applied. ;D
Electric hook-up: None for the tent but she does have a small solar generator for emergency charging.

Car (if applicable): Volkswagon Van

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's):Same as the Players
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197079.msg9593624#msg9593624

Any Other Info: Cait is completely unattacthed coming to the camp, hopefully that will change at some point, though that should be a good ways into the scene. Other then that, come and get me. ;D

Chrystal

Sorry, got distracted...

What I wanted to say was, for a first ever character profile on E, that's good.

The personality and reason for being here are a bit short, but then so were HDW's and as it's your first go, I'm going to be kind, because I like her.

Approved.

I suppose I ought to open an OOC thread soon...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vanetias

Quote from: Chrystal on February 13, 2014, 07:20:22 AM
While I have no problem with this in principal, I cannot actually approve the character until I know whom she is being played by.

Please can you find a player for her, preferably discuss the character with the player first, and ask the player to resubmit her on a separate character sheet?

To be perfectly honest with you, I very much doubt if anyone will just come along and say "I will play her for you".  I've seen players take over an existing character before, but I don't think I've ever seen someone take up a brand new character created by someone else, in this sort of game. I suppose it could happen.

I assumed, when you asked originally, that you had someone lined up to play the character, but they didn't want to create it themselves.

I'm afraid I'm not very good at explaining this... Would anyone else like to try?

Oh, forgive my error, if this causes confusion within the RP.

As from what I can infer, the char sheet can't be  accepted because I need someone to play that character right?

If so, I would try to get one as soon as possible, within this group RP that is.

-Vanetias

Chrystal

Quote from: Vanetias on February 13, 2014, 05:18:29 PM
Oh, forgive my error, if this causes confusion within the RP.

As from what I can infer, the char sheet can't be  accepted because I need someone to play that character right?

If so, I would try to get one as soon as possible, within this group RP that is.

-Vanetias

That is correct, yes. But also, I need to point out that any player you ask to play the character has the right to amend her to their own requirements, and to play her as they see fit. Elliquiy's rules are quite clear on this.

You might be better off simply playing a single character (or a married character that has left his wife behind).

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

The OOC thread is now up.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197086.0

Please will everyone read the three intro posts, and then post to say you have done so and are happy with what is there.

If you have any questions, any thing you don't like or anything you don't understand, please let me know

Once everyone with an approved character has posted in the OOC thread I will start creating IC threads.

Vanetias

Chrystal

Vanetias

Have you done the NPCs for the site, please? Especially the cashier, for I may make love to her at any place of my desire. ;) ;D

Haibane

NPCs are people too, remember. She might not want to make love with random guest X!

I'm working on the assumption that NPCs are written for by the GM, not the players, so they don't become willing puppets to everyone.

Vanetias

Ah well, I was hoping to have a little more variety of choice of women for this campsite. ;)

Chrystal

Quote from: Vanetias on February 14, 2014, 05:23:01 AM
Have you done the NPCs for the site, please? Especially the cashier, for I may make love to her at any place of my desire. ;) ;D
Quote from: Haibane on February 14, 2014, 06:36:07 AM
NPCs are people too, remember. She might not want to make love with random guest X!

I'm working on the assumption that NPCs are written for by the GM, not the players, so they don't become willing puppets to everyone.
Quote from: Vanetias on February 14, 2014, 07:04:41 AM
Ah well, I was hoping to have a little more variety of choice of women for this campsite. ;)

Indeed. All NPCs will be written by myself. Please note that Rule 2 of my RoP is actually a clarification of the site rules regarding non-consent.

There are several unattached female player characters, most of whom are bisexual. Have you tried asking any of them to pair up? Or you could just play it by ear and see what happens?

Vanetias

I may have dibs on the receptionist/cashier, if she is 'suited' to my taste.  8-) (And that I don't do Non-con, so rape is quite unlikely.)

Kokaine

Mmkay... still need to sync up with Emmy for the small details but I think my girl is set other than that *nodnods*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Haibane

Oh wow. I just fell in love with Jessica Burciaga's nipples.  :-* :P

Kokaine

Haha. They are quite lovely so I can't really blame ya ;)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on February 14, 2014, 08:21:21 AM
Oh wow. I just fell in love with Jessica Burciaga's nipples.  :-* :P

Me tooo!!!!!! *makes sucking noises*

Foxy DeVille

Whatever. I bet they're not that good.

*clicks link*

Hellooooooooo nurse!!!

Chrystal

lol.

Only thing wrong is that the face looks to me like it's photo-shopped on. Maybe it's just me, but the lighting and angle of it look wrong.

Ahh who cares? *goes back to enjoying the nipples*

Haibane

*nods* nipples are good. You can never go wrong with nipples.

King Serperior

Quote from: Kokaine on February 14, 2014, 08:19:39 AM
Mmkay... still need to sync up with Emmy for the small details but I think my girl is set other than that *nodnods*
Nice indeed  O_O

Hey, Hai, where did we put those clamps?   ::)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

*laughs*  And they look so good on you too  :P  But nipples like that should really have clamps, no?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Foxy DeVille

Thanks to watching waaaay to much "Futurama" I always mentally say "clamps" like this guy.