Vampire Fun (F/F/f)

Started by Stephanie, July 18, 2010, 11:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

I am currently looking for two females interested in a game that would involve vampires being the dominant species on earth.  Humans would be near extinction, a rare delicacy for the vampires.

I would play a female character, wandering alone after her party was taken and slaughtered.  Searching for food in a place she should not have she would be captured by a pair of vampires.  The older of whom does not believe in killing humans and would rather seek to help her.  Her friend however, would not be quite so kind.  The younger of the two doesn't like killing humans, nor does she think it is right.  But she doesn't exactly care for them either and gets quite annoyed that her friend decides to help this girl.  The plot-line after that can be fairly open, and discussed before we begin.  I am basically just looking for two females to fill those vampire roles.  I would like for them to be dominant, as that is kind of a given with the plot line.  It would eventually develop into romance, perhaps a love triangle?  But to start off I would like a lot of conflict between the younger vampire and my character and protection from the elder vampire.

If anyone thinks they might be interested, let me know via PM or through here.

The plot can also be altered so instead of vampire's ruling the world it would be a post apocalyptic setting.  My character would be a girl caught trying to steal food from two human females.  One would show mercy and help, the other would want to throw me out to fend for myself.

Let me know.

elfguy

Dominant females is almost all that I play, so I could fill in one of the vampire roles.
----

thrill

I'd be interested in playing one of the vampires as well.

Stephanie

Okay, I guess both spots are potentially filled then.

Would you like to discuss the plot further through PM, or keep the brainstorming to this thread?

elfguy

----

thrill

I am like elfguy, either is fine with me

elfguy

After talking in PM I suggested to play the girl in this image, a mechanic who was turned vampire at 20, which would be the younger of the two vampires and be ruthless, not liking humans:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/159/6/d/Vampire___Brujah_by_radiationboyy.jpg
----

thrill

guess I'll be the older vampire who prefers not to kill humans