Seeking some special people (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, January 28, 2010, 08:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

As detailed here - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=59131.0 - I am seeking two females - a mother and a daughter - for an incest-family game, involving Mother/Daughter, Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, and Brother/Sister situations. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but any interested people should drop me a PM. Both positions are still open, and if three people are interested I have no problem adding another Daughter to the situation (twins anyone?).

I am also looking for a Young, naive Princess for a Medieval Fantasy Game. There is also the possibility of needing a Nobles Wife, but that might not occur until much later in the story. Here is the more detailed plot for that one:

The Sailors District of Tetrarch (the Capital City of Ribenheim) is known for its freedom of expression and as a place of debauchery and delight. All the sanctioned brothels are located in the district - those closer to the inner city catering to the high class and nobles while those closer to the docks catering to the lower class clientel, Some brothels are well known and are regarded in high esteem, but the most famous place in the entire district is simply known as 'The Theatre'. The Theatre is held in such high regard that people often travel to Tetrarch just to attend one of its famous showings!

The Theatre is no ordinary Theatre though. The acts and plays it puts on are of a highly sexual nature and the entertainers encourage members in the crowd to join in - on each other or, the lucky few, are brought onto the stage. There are private viewing booths for the rich and famous, with a more general admission for the lower classes. The Theatre is also a place of rumor, whom is having an affair with whom, which noble was spotted there last week and who he was with, and the like. It is a place where fantasies can be fulfilled, with private rooms attached to the Theatre for those who can not wait to get home. The actors and actresses from the stage can also have their services bought for after the show and the pay is so good that it is one of the more sought after positions amongst the prostitutes.

Enter the Princess, a young, virginal girl who is forbidden sex until she is married. But a girl her age has urges and desires and feelings she can't suppress. One way to satisfy those desires, or to learn more about them, is for her to sneak out at night and go to the Sailors District, more specifically to go to The Theatre and watch and learn. She must go in disguise, afterall she wouldn't want anyone to find out. However, her plans come into jeapordy when a Nobleman - a Casanova in his day (and still very much so, with the backing of his wife) - who is nearly double her age discovers her disguise and offers her a chance to enter a world she has only dreamed about before.

(More of this plot to be discussed with interested parties).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games