(VAN) ~The War for the Fallen Angel~(open, male and female needed)

Started by Softspoken Words, April 08, 2009, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Softspoken Words

Setting: Medieval

-Interlude
-Rules
-Skeletons

Note: I will be playing the Angel in this role-play. I need for now at least a male and female on the good side (Angels Army) and a male and female on the bad side (Heaven’s Army). I will be requesting for more specific characters later when the time comes for them to appear. Please Pm me with the subject ANGEL RP if interested in playing a role.

Interlude:

Unfortunately my interlude for this rp was far to long to post into the request thread so I had placed it in the story section. To understand this rp it is a MUST to click on the link provided below and read all of the interlude. Hopefully you will enjoy it as well.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34137.0

Please be sure to read this. If you apply I will be asking about the intro.

This is an rp based in the medieval times. There will be a major war going on between the two Armies. Though the characters will be involved in two separate parties. The hunters(Heaven's Army) and the protectors(Angels Army) There will be many times in the rp where the characters end up getting involved with the larger battles but will once again continue away from them.

Rules:

-I AM GOD!! *ROAR*
- No goddamn Godmodding. I will stress and stress that I hate this. Unless your character is god(and no one is in this rp) you can be hit, you can bleed and even be on the brink of death. For god sakes make it realistic. And there is also something that I call RP sixth sense. You don't know everything. You can only know what the other poster's character is saying or their facial expressions that they describe in their post. You do not know it is the enemy in disguise unless stated so.
-As you can tell by the interlude(if you had read it)this is the way I write. Now because that was an introduction I won't be making this kind of post during the story and certainly won't expect that much from you. Though a 3 paragraph minimum is certainly desired.
-Please, please, please, if you apply. Please stay involved. So many idea's fall apart because members tend to drop off. I am very proud and in love with this story and have planes for it all the way to the end. I would like to see it reach there. Posting is a once a week minimum.
-Battle scenes must be detailed and gory. I love that stuff!!
-As far as sexual content goes, I love romance and even forced between enemies. Just not every damn corner. Lets mostly use the sword that deals death shall we? Also no smut gore, pain, bodily functions, S&M, anything that doesn't involve the normal forms of sex.
- No killing characters unless giving my consent and the consent of the player. (you need both)
- Please if you have a plan in mind for your character please pm me and run it by me. I am very open minded but keep in mind that I do have a plan in mind for the overall plot containing my character(the angel)
-Please have fun and get along with each other. OOC is encouraged but keep it in brackets.
-When I come across any needed I will add more.

Skeletons:

User Name:
Character name:
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance: (picture and details)
Army: (Heaven's or Angel's)
Weapons:(Please keep in mind the era)
Personality:
Detailed Bio:
Other:
* Pm me profiles with the subject ANGEL RP.
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.
Now watch me fall, watch me break. Do you think you can save me?

Softspoken Words

The role of the male Heaven's Army character has already been taken! Apply so we can get this rp going!!!!
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.

Softspoken Words

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Softspoken Words

I'm thinking about starting this rp. Please apply as soon as possibl.