Not Your Normal Harem Show - Game has STARTED, Applications are still OPEN.

Started by Top Cat, June 25, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Yeah, I found the post where it was mentioned just now.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

jessie20

Or bathroom, yes.  Whoopsie.

Are we starting anytime soon?  I often stay away from much internet on the weekend.
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Top Cat

Jessie: We'll probably be starting Wednesday. I still have a lot of behind-the-scenes work to build here.

Oh, and The Heir's information has now been posted. Everyone can now go take a look at what you'll be getting into. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

jessie20

Thanks for your hard work, Top.  Sorry if I haven't been so appreciative of ya'lls hard work.

Top Cat

No worries. I try to stay connected with my players, unlike some other GMs... =>_>=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

jessie20

Carlissa

Jeez, what a profile! I really need to step up my game...

If you need help with any behind the scenes stuff, don't be afraid to ask for advice. I can't speak for everyone, but I would be more than happy to help if it will make the creation process faster and smoother.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

jessie20

I was a little intimidated when I put in an application for another group game (I won't say, but Top probably knows of what I speak) and I was castigated for not putting in enough information. 

Ummm...I'm not that complicated.  And neither are my characters.  All they need are food, air, sleep, fun and sex.  Not in that order.  Oh, ok: companionship.  Attention.  Wait a mo... *goes off to work on her character sheet*

Top Cat

I don't demand a great deal of player profiles from the get-go - it's hard to really know your character until you play your character, right? So I don't mind sparse profiles from new characters. The reason that Timmy's profile is so huge is because he's going to be interacted by damn near every character in the game - you all have to have some idea of who he is from the start.

If I think there's something wrong with your profile, I'll tell you, no worries on that score.
O/O / Story Seeds

Inari

*Reads profile and gets some very naughty ideas.*

As for profiles; I have been in games where GMs have been strict and where others are "meh." Lately I have found GMs who ask for "brief" details and I find that is a good compromise. I find this is one of the few where it has a nice balance. :3

Zaer Darkwail

Here comes my groundskeeper concept;

His human form

His hybrid form
Character name: Benjamin Frankson
Nickname (if any): Ben
Age: Past 300 (considered 'old' in age amongst his race)
Race: Werewolf
Job/Role: Groundskeeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Experience: Twice widowed, has grandchildren
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, rough housing, chase and claim (especially during full moon)
Sexual "Offs": Any body waste involved, vore/gore, mutilation, no interest on M/M but can do M/F/M

Basic personality: Benjamin (or Ben for short) is quite experienced with the world even before he became a groundskeeper for the mansion. He owed life debt to ancestor of the heir and he has served the household through three masters before the heir. Ben is general handyman who repairs anything and knows everything about the mansion (both inside and outside) and is probably one eldest residents.

But he is calm and easygoing as a person and tries take life with humor and calm. But beneath that lays a much more troubled and violent past which he had left behind. A past which he prefers not talk about nor remember if possible. He can control his shifting and emotions fine expect during full moon he descends more animal level mind set. It starts even during the day when he is more edgy, emotional and even lustful. At night he transforms werewolf and then he is more animal than human in mindset and it lasts until to dawn and when he shifts back to human.

The staff is aware of his condition and they usually warn new comers bothering him during the day of full moon and tell them lock doors to their rooms at night during full moon. But otherwise they do not talk about his status being werewolf as his human form is strong enough labors he works for. Although some newcomers may be curious for a time about it.
A description of your character (besides pic): Benjamin prefers wear black clothes; black jeans and black shirt in normal everyday wear and a old styled black satin coat with frills on any formal occasions. He wears golden transparent glasses, mostly to hide his golden hued wolf eyes which would disturb folks to look at the 'beast eyes' he has.

He has black hair both in as human and hybrid and in third form as complete wolf he is also entirely black. For everyday repairs and inspections he carries a redwood wand which he uses as means manipulate magic as over course of the years he had learned several spells as groundskeeper. But not in actual magical combatant as if there is going to be violence he goes to his hybrid form where term being 'old' werewolf means 'more power than young one' than being 'weak'.

Top Cat

Good imagery choice, Zaer!

A few questions before I approve: Is his werewolf nature publicly known to staff, only privately known to Butler/Lawyer/Guards, or a complete secret? And can he shift at will, or is he only forced to change during the full moon days?
O/O / Story Seeds

Zaer Darkwail

I would say his werewolf status is private but not purposefully kept secret. The older staff and those working in mansion would have after one full moon know their groundskeeper's true nature but they just do not talk about it regularly.

He can shift his form at-will but as seen in werewolf pic doing so shreds clothes, so Ben would not shift for no reason as his human form is strong enough for any house labors (where as werewolf he clearly has monstrous strength). During full moon his instincts push into surface where he acts more feral and animal alike (unable control himself and his urges), where he is most aggressive but most easy way to sedate him is to let one maids run in hallways and let him chase her....and have rest of the night fun with it (it avoids angering or triggering territory defending response vs any male personnel).

But it's not always necessary, one past masters played 'fetch' game entire night during full moon with Ben and that also worked. Mostly because he had deep friendship with said master is reason why it worked. Overall in over 200 years working in the house there has been no single death casualty to the events (bruises and scratches yes but nothing lethal).

He was once married to one staff members in past and during full moons his wife was the one running in hallways to attract his attention. He had daughter which worked in mansion, left have own life and now married another werewolf and now Ben is grandfather who may get visited by his daughter, husband + his grandchildren who are coming to age as well. So some holidays he leave the mansion spend it with his family or the family comes over.

Reason for death of his second wife (first is not known in detail but he mentioned he was 'bonded' before coming to mansion) was because of old age/illness.

Top Cat

Sounds good. =^_^=

Character is approved; touch up the character sheet with some brief details from that post, and kick him over to the Character Index. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

jessie20

Cabbage...giggle!  Well, I would say the same about Brussel Sprouts.

Zeth

Quote from: jessie20 on June 27, 2014, 01:39:25 PM
Cabbage...giggle!  Well, I would say the same about Brussel Sprouts.

Oh! I thought that was some freaky sex act I never heard of she was listing.  :-[

jessie20

You might be right.  I don't know everything.

Cabbaging: the act of...well, I can't think of what it might be.  Give me a hint.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Kimera

Character name: Selena

Nickname: Nurse

Race: Demonic Slime Girl

Job/Role: Nurse

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Sexual Experience: Very experienced

Sexual Preferences: Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Paizuri, Shower sex, Body Massage, Cum showers, Multiple partners

Sexual "Offs": Any body waste involved, vore/gore, mutilation

Basic personality: Very bright and always in a good mood. Selena is incredible intelligent, especially for a slime. After completing her medical training, she applied for a job opening and has ever since been the house nurse-therapist. She has a very unorthodox style of treatment and believes in a very personnal patient-doctor relationship. All of it confidential offcourse.

Selena has a very keen insight in the anatomy of both humans and demi-humans which benefit her medical abilities. Her own body acts as a powerful healing agent, which works contact based. Various forms of massages are her favorite method of treatment.

A description of your character: As a slime, Selena is perfectly capable of maintaining a complex humanoid shape, even mimicing outfits and clothing. Her preferred form is that of demonic girl complete with horns, wings and tail dressed in a cute nurse outfit. She can't adapt her color of her slime though and so her entire form ranges in color from a light pink to a very dark purple and is an expert in dividing her pigment.

Top Cat

We, uh... seem to be getting a lot of Demon characters... can someone check if there's a Hellmaw somewhere nearby? =O_o=

Selena is approved, Kimera. Kick her on over to the Character Index. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Carlissa

Maybe the Heir's father was a demon worshipper or a leader of a cult?...

...Or something?...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

jessie20

FYI: I don't mean to be picky, but I tend to do more conventional, modern-setting stories.  My character may not interact very comfortably with demons.  But she is willing to learn.

jessie20