Junishin Academy for Powerful Prospective Protagonistic Peoples

Started by ShadowFox89, January 07, 2012, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaeronea

Voting D primary (for ease of writing up a character background) and A secondary. 

I'm still working on my character background but at the moment I'm running int the brick wall of writer's block. :(

Mysterica

My only real suggestions is not futuristic.  As much as the role of a shinobi is difficult in a modern world is with firearms and bombs, it is only harder with laser rifles lol.  Other than that I am happy with anything.  In retrospect, a computer age could explain why she had to move so often just as easily as an informant.  As soon as class picture time comes up it would certainly be time to go.  White eyes are a dead give away as a member of the Hyuuga clan, and the internet is a powerful recourse.

Zaer Darkwail

I vote D as primary and C as secondary (a modern naruto could be interesting but would need develop several jutsus related to present era tech).

Mysterica

ShadowFox89

I think so... I've been waiting for sheets to finish and stuff :-\
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

It happens, and I've got a ton more games going now than when I first started this idea. I'm not so sure I'd even be able to devote all my attention to it.
Call me Shadow
My A/A