Post-apoc slavers outpost [Dom F looking for Sub F]

Started by elfguy, February 19, 2011, 02:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

I have an idea for a plot, in a post-apocalyptic wasteland (think Fallout) where I would play a strong slaver girl that took a liking to one of the young girls I captured, and instead of selling her to the trading caravans I kept her with me in the slavers outpost.

After that I'm open to various plot ideas. Maybe you escape and I have to hunt you down. Maybe you decide you want to become a slaver too and I 'teach' you the ropes. Maybe a group of raiders attack the slavers outpost and I get incapacitated, then you save me and a mutual attraction develops instead. Let me know.

The slaver is the tattooed girl in the pic, with her personal slave being the other one.

----

PrincelyPup

Hey I would love to play your censure bitch...i mean slave...I'm into all the extremes and not extremes so I'm a great fuck toy...im good ay playing both male and female...and also anything in between...i love the story too...though me being a true submissive if probably fall in love with you the more you play with me beat me and tug on my leash...lol...umm yeah if love to play with you and how do you feel about heaphrodites..because I love females with dicks...but strap ons are fine too....oh would there be any like..idk effects from the apocolyps...like..zombies...waring nations..etc..