Together Again [Closed for now]

Started by Spirit Adept, January 24, 2010, 03:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit Adept

Sorry guys, but I got enough replies already. Perhaps in the future I'll revive this idea and give it another go.

Hello everyone, I'm back again at E and I'm in the mood to do an RP that's a bit on the kinkier side. I have a little idea for a plot which goes a little bit like this:

"In the distant past, there existed groups of people who chose to tempt fate and mettle with powers far beyond their grasps. Most of these cults extinguished themselves as quickly as they formed, but a select few found it possible to master the ancient arts they played with. Those that succeeded did so by finding away to channel the power they summoned through some medium to use it. Some had potions, others had artifacts, but one particular group did so by mixing it with the single most powerful action any two humans could engage in. They tamed this magic with the power of intimacy and sexuality.

Long ago, the cult worshiped a woman imbued with their form of magic, calling her a goddess. While strong and powerful, this woman was no less mortal with her power than she was without it, and so the group constantly had to seek out people to fulfill the role of their goddess. They would take two people, bring them together through romance and lust, and bind them together into one all powerful being with a sacred ritual to accomplish this.

The time when the cult would practice their rituals in the light of day has passed, and their names and fame have faded into the mist of time. Some say the true higher powers vanquished them for their blasphemy, other's say that they simply disbanded, but a few to this day still believe that they are out there, waiting for the right two people to happen across their text, rituals, and artifacts, and begin the cycle anew for them."

Anyone intrigued by this yet? lol

Anyways, for a better summery of my idea, I was going to have a female character of mine and one of her female friends come across a book from an ancient cult and just for kicks attempt a spell from it. The spell would turn one of the girls into a herm and spark a bit of lust between them in the back of their minds. After a while should they attempt to get intimate with each other, the spell causes them to merge together into one being, which is when the few remaining members of the cult would locate their new 'goddess' and show her the ways of their group.

The finer details of this I'm willing to work on to fit what you'd prefer, I don't care if it's modern or fantasy, who's character it is that becomes the herm, or if you'd like to have any combat in the RP for whatever reason. If you don't want to lose your character, don't worry because I would like to have my character be the one that is absorbed and you can RP your character as the goddess.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll be more that happy to chat with you about anything you'd like.