News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Internet won't display any pages?

Started by Xenphir, December 09, 2013, 01:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Does your statement have an account number on it?  Try using that instead of the name/address route.  Also, start asking for refunds for failure to deliver service and dropping words like 'Xfinity' into the conversation.  That makes them nervous.  ::)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Xenphir

xD Yeah I have to find the account number since it's my parents (Yeah, still live with my parents v.v) and not mine. I'll deal more with it today.

It doesn't help that all the customer service helpers can barely understand English and that it takes them five minutes just to say a couple sentences because 90% of their words are "Umm, like, umm, so the https is like umm no receiving the umm connections." x.x